4. 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔

Sunshine stretched tiredly as she picked up the delivery boxes by the front door up. Her parents brought them in and set the ones with her names aside. She had spent her day out and about trying to find new dishes to try for her Mukbangs.

She ran a hand through her hair as she walked down the hall and into her room. She nearly dropped the boxes she was holding when she saw her boyfriend casually chilling on her bed. She quickly put the box's down as he sat up with a smile. She dived into his arms , causing him to fall right back into a laying position on the bed.

"Channie!" She said as she hugged him tightly. "I missed you!" She said before suddenly sitting up and smacking his chest. "What are you doing here?! Why didn't you tell me!?" She demanded. Chan gripped his chest as he sat up.

"I wanted to surprise you." He said, still rubbing his chest. "Damn." He grumbled before Sunshine tackled him into a hug again. She held him tightly, taking in his scent and the feeling of his body against hers. After she got her fill of cuddling for the moment she got back up and picked the boxes back up to place them on her desk.

She wasn't sure what they were. She was ordering stuff all the time. She yawned again as she grabbed a box cutter from her dresser drawer.

"Are you tired? Maybe you should come get some sleep.." Chan said and Sunshine gave a tired smile.

"I will once I see what are in here." She opened the top box and found a couple of clothing items she ordered. She moved to the next which was a snack box she ordered. Finally, she opened the last one and she laughed out loud, having completely forgot about ordering it.

"What?" Sunshine shook her head with laughter as she pulled it out of the box.

"I ordered this as a joke." She said showing it to him. His eyes widened as he saw it before they both looked down to where his dick was. "Oh Channnn."

"No."

"Channie, Chris." Sunshine said as she came over to him with a pout.

"You're crazy, I won't do it!" Sunshine began to laugh.

"Oh come on! Think of it like this, you make this for me.. no one else's dick will be inside me. I'll throw away all my other dick shaped toys." Sunshine tempted him, granted she didn't have very many toys shaped like that, but still.

"Really?" Chan asked eyeing her.

"Mhm. Of course. After all, your dick is the only one that satisfies me anyways."

"You don't mean that." Chan dismissed and Sunshine eyed him.

"Chan, you don't mean that do you?" Sunshine asked dropping the box down and coming over to him. His ears began to turn slightly red. Sunshine straddle him and took his face in her hands, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "Chan.. You are the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on." Chan went to open his mouth but she shushed him with her finger. "And before you say, 'oh it's all the make up', I love your bare face more than your face with make up." Sunshine smiled as she held his checks tightly. "Your bare face is so fucking sexy. And I looove your natural hair." Sunshine said running her hand over his straightened hair. She clasped her hands behind his neck. "I love you just the way you are. I don't care if you aren't skinny or have muscle, I'd love you no matter what. One thing for sure that I love is..." She bit her bottom lip with a smirk before grinding her hips. She kissed him softly and he kissed her back.

She waited until he was fully hard underneath her before hopping off. "Since you're already hard, let's make it! Pleaseeeee!"

"Come on, Sunshine! That's embarrassing! Besides, you have the real thing here, right now!"

"But it won't be here when you're gone! Don't you like the idea of me still satisfying myself with your dick?" Sunshine asked with her hands on her hips.

"You're really gonna go this far?"

"I'll go as far as necessary, Chan." Sunshine said, enunciating his name. "Don't make me say you're English name! CHR-"

"OKAY! Okay!" Chan exclaimed.

"Great!" She smiled as she got the contents out and read the instructions. She set it up and made the mold and turned back to Chan. "Okay, now you just need to put your dick in for 5 minutes?"

"Oh would you look at that... It's not hard anymore. What a shame." Chan shrugged as Sunshine walked over.

"For you or me?" She asked before yanking his sweats down revealing his expensive black boxers. Sunshine smirked as she pulled them down as well. That helped her get it at least semi hard. Sunshine took the tip of his dick in her mouth and teased and coaxed it until it was fully erect again. "Now put it in." She demanded handing him the container. "Hurry up before it hardens."

Chan sighed loudly as he took it from her. He just barely put the head in before pulling back out with a shriek.

"It's cold!"

"I don't care. You better.. screw it. I'll do it for you!" Sunshine snagged it back from Chan and pushed him onto the back. She gave the tip a quick rub of her thumb before pushing it on his dick. He shrieked at the coldness as she rested the end against his skin.

"Cold, cold, cold!" Chan chanted as she sat there holding it in place. "It's is really cold." Sunshine shrugged.

"I promise I'll give you amazing head after you take a shower." Sunshine vowed. Once the five minutes was up she pulled it off his dick and ushered him to the shower. She made the silicone mixture, she had gotten a blue one, before pouring it in and putting it on a shelf where it would not be disturbed. It needed to be solidified in 24 hours. She yawned again as she stacked the boxes back up after emptying them.

Chan came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was drying his hair with a towel in his other hand. She drooled at how the towel clung to his waist and dipped below his vbone. She smiled mischievously as she grabbed him by the shoulders and guided him to the bed, pushing him down on his back.

"Time for your reward." She said as she dragged her hands down his chest slowly. Chan sucked in a breath as she gave his chest a squeeze before continuing down to the towel. She untucked it with one hand as she kissed his muscular abdomen. She smirked as he sucked a breath in and his abs tensed under her lips. She then gave his abs a lick upward before kissing back down towards his erect dick.

Sunshine lingered above it as her breath landed on his dick. She collected saliva in her mouth and let it drip down. His body shook ad it plopped on it. She took his dick in her hand and smeared the wet saliva over the tip and down. She gave him a couple strokes before finally taking him into her mouth.

His hips lifted up as he groaned out her name. She swirled her tongue around the tip and he groaned again. Sunshine pulled off with a smirk. "Shhhh baby. My parents will hear you." Sunshine whispered seductively and Chan quivered as he bit his bottom lip. Sunshine took him into her mouth again as she fondled his balls before stroking him as she sucked hard. He cussed out as he arched his back and cummed in her mouth.

He quickly sat up and grabbed some tissues from the box and put them in his hand as Sunshine grimaced, covering her mouth. He held her chin with the tips of his fingers and she spit into the tissues. She smiled up at him and he smiled back sweetly.

_______________________________

1364 Words