20. 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒

Seungmin wasn't too overjoyed when he got asked to pick up Eun-Woo. Not because he didn't love Eun-Woo, but because he was one of the last ones asked to get Eun-Woo. So he begrudgingly got ready, pulling on a black hoodie and a black beanie with a white plus sign.

He stopped by the closet just beside the front door of their dorm to pull out a car seat for Eun-Woo. A spare one that Chan and Sunshine bought for them for situations like this. He headed out and opened the back door after unlocking the car door with the fob. He secured the car seat in the back seat before closing the door and got in the driver seat. The car was nice and sleek, seeming almost brand new still. He entered the preschool address into the GPS before starting the car.

He arrived at the preschool and reached over into his glove box and pulled out his black mask. He put it over his nose and mouth before getting out. He wasn't surprised to find that it was a rather big private preschool. He saw many children playing on the playground in the sand and on small swings being supervised by a teacher. He spotted Eun-Woo but not before he spotted him.

"UNCLE SEUNGIE!" Eun-Woo yells out as he hops off the swing and runs to Seungmin. Seungmin smiled as he kneels down with his arms wide open.

"EUN-WOO!" The male teacher yelled as he walked after him and spotted Seungmin in his get up hugging Eun-Woo. Now, Seungmin didn't realize how creepy or suspicious that made him look because it was a part of his daily life. He picks up Eun-Woo with ease and places him on his hip.

"Hey, buddy! How was today?" Seungmin asked with a big hidden grin on his face as the teacher approached them.

"Hello, I hate to be rude but who are you?" The teacher asked suspiciously as he stopped before them. Seungmin didn't even get a chance to answer as his nephew yanked his mask down.

"Uncle Seungie!" Eun-Woo exclaimed excitedly and Seungmin couldn't be mad at him for yanking his mask down. He only grinned wider.

"Sorry, hello. I'm Seungmin."

"Ah, hello I'm his teacher—"

"Chalermchai!" Eun-Woo exclaimed as he pointed at the teacher and he chuckled a bit.

"Eun-Woo, I've told you a couple times. You aren't supposed to call me by my first name. It's Mr. Adulyadej or Mr. Adu." Chalermchai said with a shake of his head before looking back at Seungmin. "Anyways, I am Chalermchai Adulyadej. You can just call me Chaler if it's easier."

"Wow, that's.. certainly a name." Seungmin slipped. Chalermchai let out a laugh.

"Yes, I am Thai. Thai names are usually so long."

"Ohh, that makes sense I suppose. Anyways, I'm his uncle and his parents are a bit busy so they sent me to pick up little Eun-Woo. I should be on the papers." Seungmin said, adjusting Eun-Woo on his hip.

"Well, if you could, I just need to verify with the system."

"Yes, of course! That's fine."

"Great, just follow me." Chalermchai said as he guided Seungmin with Eun-Woo into the building. "Sarah, please go watch the kids while I verify with this man."

"No problem!" Chalermchai sat down at the computer and typed in some words.

"Whoa.. quite a big family you got here." He said as he scrolled through the names listed on the form. Seungmin chuckled as he rubbed his neck with his free hand.

"Um yeah, and we're pretty close too."

"Can I just see your ID to verify?" Seungmin quickly reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet.