16. 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚜

(𝚂𝚞𝚗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗, 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝙻𝚒𝚡𝙹𝚒𝚗)

"Hahaha! That's hilarious! Glow in the dark condoms? Really?!" Yvonne said as she looked at the box full of condoms that Sunshine had bought, once again, as a joke. Kind of.

"Yeah I saw them and I just had to order them. I ordered a pack of each but what I didn't know was that each pack had 100 in each one! Now I know why it was so expensive." Sunshine laughed as she folded a onesies.

"You're so dumb sometimes, I swear!" Yvonne laughed as she took a handful. "Oh I just KNOW Hyunjin and Felix would have a kick out of these. Maybe I should order some."

"Oh, no. You can take as many as you like. I mean, obviously Chan and I won't use all of those! We have Eun Woo and he's as busy as ever with work." Sunshine said with a grin and Yvonne smiled.

"For real?"

"Yeah, take as much as you want. Its not like you need them or anything." Sunshine smiled motioning towards Yvonne's baby bump and Yvonne rolled her eyes before eagerly digging her hands into the box, taking a nice helping as Sunshine insisted.

|×××|

Sunshine sighed as she bounced Eun Woo, desperately trying to get him to sleep. He kept crying and wouldn't stop and she already knew what he was going to need. Eun Woo was such a Daddy's Boy and does this every night until Chan came and held him. He'd be out mere seconds. The second she heard the keys jingles she hopped up from the couch with a relieved sigh as she went to greet her husband. When he saw her bouncing a screaming Eun Woo he sighed.

"Again?" He asked as they gave each other a kiss on the side of their mouths.

"Hi honey, welcome home." Sunshine greeted with a smile as she exchanged Eun Woo to Chan's arms. He shut the door behind him as he walked a bit and Eun Woo was out almost immediately. His crying ceasing and his breath became soft and even. Sunshine sighed in relief as their son finally fell asleep. She followed Chan as he softly placed Eun Woo into his crib. "Did I tell you how hot you are as a dad?" Sunshine asked as she rubbed her hand on Chan's shoulders suggestively. He grinned as he turned to face her.

"Oh yeah?" He said as he grabbed her waist and kissed her.

"Yeah." She said as Chan ushered her out of the nursery room to their dark room. He swooped her into his arms bridal style and threw her on the bed. She squealed and laughed as he yanked his shirt off by the back of the shirt. Sunshine bit her bottom lip as she watched him. His body still fit but it was slightly less defined. Not by much though since he worked hard to burn off all the calories of Sunshine's homemade meals.

He leaned over her and kissed her sweetly. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately as he pulled off her leggings effortlessly. He moved from her lips to her neck and she sighed. He pulled off his pant and boxers and as he went for the condoms she was reminded of her big order. She grabs his wrist and he quirked his eyebrow.

"You trying to have baby #2 already?" Chan joked and Sunshine laughed.

"God no! I order something a while ago and they got delivered. Pick a color." She said as she went over to the box of condoms.

"Okay... Blue." Sunshine snickered.

"It really is going to be a lightsaber." She laughed as she grabbed a blue one and handed it to Chan. "Here."