19. 𝚈𝚟𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡

It was the first night in a while that Yvonne and Felix had the house to themselves. Hyunjin was in France for a Versace event and Mi-Sun was with Sunshine and Chan. They agreed to take her after Yvonne begged them so she and Felix could have some one on one time. Mi-Sun was already 4 months and Eun-Woo was almost a year so they, reluctantly, agreed. They had already called Hyunjin and were consistently texting him but since he's at the event the texts have gone silent.

The house was dark and Yvonne was sitting in the middle of the living room on the floor watching videos on her phone. Felix was at the company finishing up some recordings for their new album.

The house felt empty because they didn't have their daughter and not to mention her husband AND boyfriend weren't home. She couldn't go to the model agency because she wasn't needed. She sighed and laid on the floor shutting her phone off and closing her eyes suddenly very tired.

-/-/-

Felix grew worried as Yvonne didn't answer his texts. It usually meant she was busy or taking a nap but she always told him. He finished his recording and hurried home. He opened the door and saw the house was dark.

"Yvonne," He called out. He heard nothing in response. He walked through the living and screeched when something grabbed his leg. He jumped and fell back on his ass as the laugh of his wife sounded out. She started to wheeze as Felix tried calming his racing heart.

"What the fuck Yvonne!" He said in English. She didn't answer as she continued to laugh. When she finally caught her breath.

"I'm sorry I thought you saw me," Yvonne said sitting up and crawling over to her husband. He frowned as his breathing finally evened out.

"No. I didn't see anything. Why were you on the floor?" He asked confused as she climbed into his lap.

"Sleeping," She told him simply and wrapped her arms around his neck. He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry for scaring you. Let me make it up to you?" Felix raised an eyebrow at her. "We still have some of the condoms," Felix wrapped an arm around her waist and stood up off the floor with inhuman ease and carried her to the bedroom as she laughed.