18. 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚟𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙻abor

Being 37 weeks pregnant was not fun for anyone living in the Lee Household. Yvonne was constantly having mood swings which left her husband and boyfriend constantly on edge. Not to mention Hyunjin and Felix had been alternating sleeping in the spare room since their bed was too small for the three of them with her pregnant belly.

Hyunjin walked into the kitchen, placing a kiss on his boyfriend's head before walking over to his girlfriend, who sat at the dining room table, and kissing her on the cheek.

"How do you feel, baby?" Hyunjin asked, rubbing her shoulders. Yvonne hummed in contentment.

"Pregnant and moody," Yvonne said, leaning her head back against him. He leaned down and kissed her softly in a spiderman kiss. Felix watched his partners with a fond smile before walking over and placing Yvonne's breakfast in front of her. "You both know that once I have this baby that our sex life is going to go down dramatically, right?" Felix chuckled deeply.

"That would be expected of two people but there are three of us pinkie pie," Felix told her. Yvonne slapped his chest at the nickname as she bit her lip at the thought of having sex with one of her partners while the other took care of their child.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She winced. They've already experienced Braxton Hicks. Hyunjin and Felix had freaked out more than Yvonne had. Felix noticed her wince and frowned.

"You okay, love?" Felix asked, concerned. Yvonne nodded as another sharp pain hit her again lasting longer than before. She winced again and her hand flew to her side. Hyunjin's eyes widened and remembered how Sunshine was when she went into labor.

"Yvonne?" Hyunjin asked nervously. Yvonne gave them a wary smile.

"Call Sunshine. She's here," Yvonne said, beginning  to stand up. Felix immediately grabbed her arm and helped her stand. Gravity did the rest by alerting them of their daughter's arrival by Yvonne's water breaking and trickling onto the floor. Panic ensued making Yvonne roll her eyes. She grabbed her phone from her picket and dialed Sunshines number.

"Hello?" She asked, sounding out of breath.

"My water broke," Yvonne said, wincing as another contraction hit. "Are you busy?" Yvonne asked, hearing a noise in the background.

"No. Chan, Eun-Woo and I are on our way. How are the guys reacting?" Sunshine asked as it sounded like they were leaving their house. Yvonne looked at the panicked look on their faces as they scurried around the house trying to get everything ready.

"Like chickens with their heads cut off," Yvonne answered before wincing again.

"Your contractions?" Sunshine asked again.

"Around 7 minutes apart lasting about a minute," Yvonne said. Sunshine groaned.

"We're almost there," Sunshine said before hanging up.

Sunshine entered the house with her hands on her hips with her son and husband. She frowned at the sight of her brother and Hyunjin practically ignoring her sister-in-law. "HEY!" she yelled, scaring the shit out of the two men. "You would think that you were having the baby with how much you two are freaking out and not your partner. Screw your heads on properly and help her before I smack you so hard that your grandchildren feel it!" Sunshine demanded. Immediately the two men rushed over to Yvonne and began helping her out of the house. Thank you Yvonne mouthed. Sunshine huffed and nodded.

"That was hot," Bang Chan said, making Sunshine smile.

"I know," She said before leaving the house with her husband and son in tow