6. 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚝 (𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝) 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚗

Felix and Hyunjin made sure to have their faces covered with their masks, sunglasses, and hats as they went out on a date. They traveled a decent distance from JYP Company since Jisung and Minho had told them of a private restaurant that they could go on a date at and be unlikely to be spotted. They also had private eating booths there so there would be more privacy. Lee Know and Han both told them they had gone on many dates there and had yet to be spotted.

Felix and Hyunjin knew that at this point Han and Lee Know didn't bother to go on their dates in private anymore. They were practically begging that Dispatch would expose them. After all, they were already engaged, and knowing Han and Minho... they would want a big wedding.

Felix was the one who suggested the date and Hyunjin agreed. They parked the car discreetly in an alleyway a couple blocks from the supposed hidden restaurant. Felix pulled his phone out and looked at the instruction that Han had texted him. He looked at the screen and backed up.

"The alleyway before Hongdae..." Hyunjin mumbled as he guided Felix by his hand as Felix looked around at the little town. It was cute and he liked it. He wouldn't mind settling down in a town like this if he could. "Is this the one?" Hyunjin asked himself, looking at the next instruction. Something about a red sign and he looked up and spotted it. The streets were lit with soft lights as they trudged down the rocky paved street. "Then turn left at the shop with the red lantern sign." Hyunjin mumbled as he followed the instructions and had Felix in tow.

After 10 minutes they finally spotted the small restaurant. It was red bricked with vines growing up the walls around the door. The light coming from it was warm and welcoming. Hyunjin stepped back and snapped a picture and two. He had Felix get into the picture and he did some boyfriend poses before switching spots with Hyunjin and taking some pictures of him. Hyunjin and Felix smile as they view the photos before Hyunjin sends them to Yvonne.

The walk in and the air was just as inviting as it felt from the outside. Felix smelled the air and sighed.

"Wow! It smells so good!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The two males said bowing slightly.

"We made a reservation for 3 pm. For two and it should be under Fe." Felix said and Hyunjin tried not to arch his eyebrow knowing the reason he had tried to keep it as lowkey as possible.

"The private booth?" The older woman asked with a warm smile and Felix gave a curt nod.

"That's correct."

"Alright, right this way boys." She said getting two menus and guided them to a private booth. "I figured I let you know, this place is most often visited by idols so it is safe to remove your masks here. We have a policy to take any photos or videos here with our staff and customers. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly." The older woman said and winked as she set the menus on the table inside the private booth.

"Thank you!" The boys said and bowed in thanks before sliding the door shut and sitting in their seats. Felix and Hyunjin still hesitated before removing their disguises despite the elder lady's reassurance. They simply would be fucked if they were caught because not only had Felix confirmed long ago he had a girlfriend but because it would cause a huge scandal within the group.

Felix and Hyunjin looked at the menu and discussed the side dishes before choosing their own main dish. Hyunjin pointed at a few photos but said that it would be too spicy for them and they didn't have the guts to try to find out.

"Maybe we can bring Eva on a date here sometime and order all these dishes and she can tell us if it's too spicy for us. She knows our spice tolerance." Hyunjin suggested and Felix nodded in agreement with him.