3. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

(𝚂𝚞𝚗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗)

"Hey Sunny," Chan greeted his girlfriend. Sunshine smiled sleepily. "Are you okay?" 

"Your child won't let me sleep," She said, rubbing her pregnant stomach. Bangchan smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Sunshine glared as she shoved Kimchi noodles in her mouth. She laughed, after she swallowed her noodles, at the grimace on his face.

"I'm not kissing you until after you're not pregnant anymore," He said. Sunshine grinned.

"I love you," Sunshine said as tears came to her eyes. "I miss you," Bang Chan smiled sadly.

"I miss you too Sunny," Bang Chan said. "Have you thought of any names?" Sunshine nodded as she ate more noodles.

"Kaida Elise for a girl and Eun-Woo James for a boy," Sunshine answered. "Oh!" Sunshine said suddenly before launching into a story about what happened when she went to the store. Bang Chan listened intently when he saw something weird on his camera. He squinted and moved his face closer to the screen before looking over his shoulder and seeing Changbin naked.

"CHANGBIN! Put some clothes on!" Bang Chan yelled at Changbin in Korean, Sunshine looked at him confused before looking over his shoulder and seeing Changbin naked. She looked at him with a surprised look. 

"I knew he gave big dick energy," Sunshine mumbled. Bang Chan scowled before covering the camera. Sunshine heard some shuffling and Bang Chan and Changbin arguing in korean.

"My girlfriend saw your dick!" Bang Chan yelled. Sunshine covered her mouth, stiffening her laugh. 

"Did she think it was big?" Changbin asked Chan in Korean, making Sunshine laugh. "Is that Sunshine?" Changbin grabbed the phone showing his naked chest and his face. "Hi Sunshine!"

"Hi Changbin," Sunshine replied giggling.

"Did you think it was big?" Changbin asked in English, wiggling his eyebrows. Sunshine laughed and nodded before Bang Chan took the phone away.