★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO]彡★

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

We pulled into the driveway of Felix's family home. He frowned when he saw his younger sister's car was not there. Yvonne sighed as she looked at him.

"You didn't tell them either, did you?" Yvonne said looking at him and his face flushed a bit.

"No.." He said. Yvonne smiled, loving how much Felix adored his family and how much they adored him. Their family all together was so loving and you could feel it in the air the moment you stepped in the house. They walked up to the door and knocked on the front door.

"Why don't you use your keys?" She asked.

"It's more surprising when they answer the door and not expecting me?" He suggested, as if he was unsure. But before they could say anymore his mother opened the door. The older woman looked at them and she burst into tears when she saw her son. She immediately wrapped him into her arms and he laughed as shedding a few tears himself, holding her tightly. Yvonne felt tears brimming in her eyes and her heart glowing at the beautifully loving sight before her.

And then a different display of love showed up. Sunshine, Felix's older sister, showed up out of the hall with some messy hair as she adjusted her outfit. Yvonne cocked her eyebrow when the explanation quickly followed behind her. Bang Chan with messed up hair showed behind her, combing his hair to get it smoothed down. It was unruly due to him not having it straightened and his natural curly hair was poofing. When Sunshine saw Felix and her mother hugging him and then Yvonne, she flushed red and turned burying her face in Bang Chan's chest and he looked over her to observe why she was embarrassed. He laughed and she lifted her head to glare at him.

"You asshole! You knew he was coming! You didn't tell me!" She said smacking his muscular chest as she realized this.

"He wanted it to be a surprise!" He said, catching her wrists. Sunshine pressed her lips together before turning to the others.

"Hi Eva." Sunshine greeted as she waited for the chance to clasp her brother in her arms.

"Hey, Sunny. I see you were busy." She teased. Sunshine opened her mouth to say something sparky but cut herself off.

"Mhmhaha." She gave a sarcastic laugh and a tight lipped smile. "Quiet." Felix was finally released from the hug and his mother grasped his face in her hands, squishing his cheeks. She viewed him as she held him tightly. Sunshine made her way too him.

"Oh my goodness Felix! Look at all the weight you lost! I'm going to make a big meal tonight-" His mother said and Sunshine interrupted.

"Mom! Let him go. I want a hug too!" She smiled and her mother sighed in a loving way.

"Oh right of course dear." Her mother smiled and Felix and Sunshine looked at each other for a second before embracing. She began to cry softly as she hugged her brother.

"We missed you so much." She said, wiping tears off her face as she pulled away and looked into his eyes, only making her hug him again. His eyes watered as well as he held his older sister tightly.

"I missed you guys too. Where's Meadow?" Felix asked.

"Oh, she's out with Hannah." Sunshine explained. Meadow and Hannah being the younger siblings of Bang Chan and Felix. Felix's mom gasped as an idea popped up in her head.

"We should invite Bang Chan's family over for dinner then as well! They are welcome to make any food and bring it. I think it is suitable in celebration of our boys coming back." Felix's mother said, squeezing his shoulders tenderly. Yvonne was still touched by the loving atmosphere. Something she rarely felt in her own family. "Oh, and Yvonne my dear! Ohhhh, so good to see you again!"