10. 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

"Are you sure?" Sunshine asked, crossing her arms as she sat on the couch with Yvonne and Jisung stood in front of them wringing his hands nervously. Jisung had called Yvonne asking her to meet him at Sunshine's house while the other members were recording for a new song. He wasn't needed at that moment so he was okay to  disappear.

"I love him and want to be with him forever. We may never be able to come out as a couple but I want to marry him," Jisung told them. Yvonne grinned, nodding.

"Okay. What do you need us to do?" She asked.

✰-/-/-✰

Stray Kids gathered in Yvonne, Hyunjin, and Felix's living room. It was everyone but Minho and Jisung.

"Why are we here?" Changbin asked with his arms crossed.

"Han wants Lee Know to marry him and he needs ALL of our help," Yvonne said, crossing her arms. The group gaped at her. "It'll be during dance practice without cameras while practicing for S-Class. In the middle of it, The music will be interrupted and Han will start singing Marry You by Bruno Mars. The seven of you will need to create choreography for it. Sunshine and I are going to take Minho shopping for the dorm leaving you guys three hours," Yvonne said. She left no room for argument as she nodded. "Got it? Good? We have three days so get to it," She walked out of the room leaving the guys confused. "NOW GENTLEMEN!" Yvonne yelled from the room making the grown men scramble to start the choreography for the proposal.

✰-/-/-✰

Sure enough three days later, the group stood practicing S-Class. Sunshine and Yvonne hid outside the door waiting for their cue. Just as Minhos part hit

"Kick it, Kick it, Kick it," Lee Know mouthed along doing the kick movement, it sounded like it was skipping before the instrumental for Marry You by Bruno Mars started making Lee Know freeze confused. Han's voice rang out, making Minho gap at him.

"♪It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do♪" Jisung sang nervously looking at his boyfriend. Minho watched him curiously while the others danced in the back. "♪Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you♪" He pointed at Minho, giving him a small smile. Minho smiled back while slightly blushing.

"♪Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?♪" I.N. sang joining in as they did the practiced choreography.

"♪Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you♪" Jisung moved closer to Minho while still singing.

"♪Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go. No one will know, oh, come on boy♪" He sang, taking his hand and pulling him towards the front of the room. "♪Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow. Shots of patron and it's on, boy♪" Minho laughed

"♪Don't say no, no, no, no, no,♪" The members chorused. "♪Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah♪" Minho grinned at the people he saw as family.

"♪And we'll go, go, go, go, go♪" Jisung sang. He slowly went down on one knee while singing. "♪If you're ready, like I'm ready♪" Tears came to Minho's eyes. "♪Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do♪" Han grinned at his boyfriend and held his hand tighter. "♪Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you♪"

"♪Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?♪" Hyunjin sang while still dancing with the others.

"♪Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you, oh♪" Bang Chan sang but thought of his girlfriend that was still hiding. Jisung slowly pulled out a ring and grinned at Minho's shocked face.