5. 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

"Have you even told your parents yet?" Yvonne asked one afternoon when the three of them were laying in bed. She laid between the two men. Hyunjin was passed out as he had an arm draped across her waist. Felix sighed and shook his head.

"I'm scared," Felix told her. She frowned. She glanced at Hyunjin.

"About what they'll say to or about Jinnie?" Yvonne asked freezing slightly at Hyunjin tightening his hold on the woman. Felix nodded hesitantly. "They aren't homophobic, my sunshine," Felix groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"I know that Yvonne," Felix said frustrated. She was taken back by his tone. Felix got up out of the bed and pulled on a pair of his sweats. Yvonne sat up causing Hyunjins arm to fall if her waist. He woke with a small jerk and looked at his partners with sleepy eyes. He rolled over onto his stomach and fell back asleep. Felix ran a hand through his hair. "Thats not the point. The point is that I have parents. Ones that I don't want to disappoint," Tears came to Yvonne's eyes as the meaning behind his words sunk in. She climbed out of bed saying nothing and pulled on her clothes that were strewn on the floor.

"Right. Sorry," Yvonne said pulling on her shirt.

"Fuck," Felix said sighing. "Eva-" Yvonne glared at him.

"Don't," She hissed and Felix shrunk in on himself. At this point Hyunjin has woken up and is looking at his partners confused. "Your parents are practically mine. You think I'm not scared of disappointing them?" Felix looked down at the ground ashamed. "Your parents took me in when they realized that my home situation was complete and udder shit. Don't ever act like your parents are only yours. I'm going to your parents' house to see Chan and Sunny. Don't follow me," Yvonne stormed out of the room grabbing her keys and phone on the way out. Hyunjin was fully awake and looking at his boyfriend disappointed.

-/-/-

"He what?!" Sunshine growled. She moved to get up but Bang Chan grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"I'm sure Hyunjin is laying into him. He doesn't need his older sister doing it too,"

"Yvonne!" The trio heard Mrs. Yongbok call. Yvonne looked at her friends confused before leaving the room and saw Hyunjin standing in the living room with Felix beside him. Yvonne frowned and went to leave the room.

"Darling," Hyunjin said in his dominating tone making Yvonne freeze. She turned and glared at him.

"Jinnie-"

"Hush," He said and she snapped her mouth shut with gritted teeth. Sunshine watched slightly stunned at the control Hyunjin had over her best friend. "Felix," He looked at the blonde boy with a pointed look.

"I'm sorry Flower," Felix apologized as Yvonne crossed her arms and looked to the ground. "I was speaking out of frustration and didn't think about what I said," Yvonne looked up at her boyfriend and then at her other boyfriend. She rolled her eyes knowing she can't stay mad at the two for long. She walked over to Felix and slapped him upside the head before pulling him into a hug. She pulled out of the hug with Felix and leaned up slightly to kiss Hyunjins cheek. Felix looked at his parents with a sheepiah expression. They knew who Hyunjin was. They just didn't know him as Felix's partner.

"Um. Mum, Dad, this is Hyunjin," Felix said hesitantly. They looked at him expectantly. "Our boyfriend," Hyunjin looked at Felix surprised. This was the first time he was calling Hyunjin his boyfriend out loud to others besides Yvonne. Mrs. Yongbok grinned and clapped her hands together.

"Great!" She looked at her husband who just looked confused.

"Sorry. You both are dating him?" Mr. Yongbok asked. Yvonne nodded. "So are you both still dating each other?" Felix nodded. "Okay then. Who's hungry?" Felix smiled as his nerves faded away. Yvonne looked at Felix smugly.

"What did I tell you?" Yvonne teased before sauntering off. Hyunjin looked at Felix then where his girlfriend just was.

"Do you think she realizes how bad she's getting it tonight?" Hyunjin asked. Felix shook his head.

"Nope,"