★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ]彡★

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

Felix and Hyunjin had been hooking up for the past week when Felix received a text from Yvonne, his current ex-girlfriend. She apologized for the way she reacted and asked if they would be able to see each other in person some time as soon as he laid in bed with Hyunjin. Felix would be lying if he said he hadn't caught feelings for Hyunjin during their rendezvous. In fact, Felix was sure he had feelings before the break up with Yvonne but he hadn't realized, now they have developed deeper. However, his feelings for Yvonne were greater than a friend with benefits relationship with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was spooning Felix fast asleep as Felix read the message and replied. He wasn't sure when he could go but he agreed to meeting up. Hyunjin stirred awake and Felix shut his phone off.

"Sorry, did the brightness of my phone wake you?" He asked as he turned to wrap his arms around Hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled sleepily at how adorable Felix was being.

"No, I woke up on my own." Hyunjin said with adoration in his voice.

"Oh okay good." Felix held Hyunjin tightly. It felt wrong now, like he was cheating on Hyunjin even though they weren't in a labeled relationship and were just casual hook ups.

Despite Felix's unlabeled relationship with Hyunjin he still decided to meet up with Yvonne. Thus the reason he was sitting in a restaurant in Australia while nervously fidgeting. Yvonne arrived looking as sexy as ever in a baby blue dress that hugged her figure well and ended above her knees with a flower pattern.

"Hey." She said, giving a strained smile. She had sent that text with the intention of winning Felix back. She wouldn't leave him alone until she did. They loved each other and that was all that should matter.

"Hey, how are you?" Felix asked as she sat down and unconsciously reached to hold her hand on the table. She didn't pull away from his touch, the touch she had been craving.

"Well, considering everything that happened...well between us, not too great." Yvonne said softly as Felix casted his dark eyes downwards out of guilt.

"Yeah, things haven't been that great for me either." Felix agreed. The waitress came by and took their orders for drinks. Yvonne ordering a Dr. Pepper and Felix a Sprite.

"I..." Yvonne hesitated. "I've missed you Felix's. I don't like us being like this. We should be together."

"I've missed you too." Felix said as he realized his unconscious move to hold her hand. He quickly tried to recoil it but Yvonne tangled their fingers together. "Yvonne.."

"Be my boyfriend, Felix. I can't imagine my future without you being my boyfriend. My partner. You're literally my sun. My world darkened the day you left me." Yvonne said as the waitress delivered the drink and asked if they were ready to order. They dismissed her saying they would just have the soda for now. "Especially when I know you love me." When she said that it shattered all of Felix's resistance he had built up.

"Yes, I can't imagine my future without you being my partner either." Felix said softly.

"Good, and don't ever leave me again."

"I don't plan on it." Felix said thickly. "Let's get out of here, yeah?" Felix asked and Yvonne nodded.

The second they were in Yvonne's house he wanted to tear her clothes off but he patiently let her lead him down the hall by his hand to her room. She laid him on the bed and sat on top of his dick. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and once Felix remembered the marks Hyunjin had left the day before it was too late.