11. 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝙻𝚒𝚡 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡'𝚜 𝚅𝚘𝚠𝚜

"Hey Angel," Hyunjin greeted his boyfriend from behind him. Felix sat at the table. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at not getting an answer. He walked up behind him, grabbed his jaw from behind and tilted his head back to look at him. "I said 'Hey Angel',"

Hyunjin said. Felix's eyes dilated as Hyunjin spiderman kissed him softly.

"Hi Jinnie," Felix said as Hyunjin moved to sit next to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Felix grinned.

"Yeah. I'm just having a hard time writing my vows for Yvonne," Felix admitted. "I want to write everything I love about her but there's so much," Felix said. Hyunjin grinned and grabbed the pen and started writing down the things he loved about their partner. He showed it to Felix.

"Just cross reference what you love or add what you love and go from there," Hyunjin said. Felix grinned and kissed his boyfriend passionately. He groaned and placed his hand on his cheek and pulled away slightly and grinned at him. Felix's eyes darted to Hyunjin's lips then back to his eyes.

"When does Yvonne get home from work?"

"Not for another two hours," Felix said huskily. His hand goes up Hyunjin's thigh slowly.

"Want to see how many times I can make you cum?" Hyunjin asked cheekily. Felix grinned and pecked his lips before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom.