7. 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝙻𝚒𝚡𝙹𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

Yvonne sighed as she shut off the screen to her phone. She had just finished reading a SKZ fan fiction where an OC, Bang Chan's Sister, was in a throuple with Hyunjin and Felix. Such as herself but her life wasn't fan fiction. She frowned as she thought back on their sex life. She knows that they take turns with her but they never try at the same time. Maybe it's because they didn't know how. Yvonne, wearing one of Hyunjin's hoodies and a pair of Felix's boxers, walked into the office where Felix was gaming on the computer and Hyunjin was sketching on the couch. Yvonne pouted as neither one of them looked up at her. She walked over to Felix and pulled the chair back.

"Huh?" Felix looked at her dazed as she climbed into his lap. Hyunjin looked up at the noise and raised an eyebrow while Yvonne wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into the crook of his neck, placing a soft kiss. Felix looked over at Hyunjin confused. Hyunjin got up and walked over to his partners.

"Eva? What's wrong?" He asked concerningly. She grunted, not answering as she wrapped her arms tighter around Felix. Felix leaned his head back looking at his boyfriend with concern. Hyunjin nodded at the game and Felix let his friends know he had to go and shut down the computer.

"Yvonne," Felix said softly into her ear and she huffed. She pulled away and looked at her two boyfriends.

"I can't just want to cuddle with one of my boyfriends?" Yvonne huffed. Hyunjin gave her a small smile.

"Because love," Hyunjin said in English, getting her attention as he didn't speak it often. "You don't like giving physical touch very often," Yvonne frowned because he was right. She wasn't very keen on hugs unless they were from people she trusted.

"I'm sorry," Yvonne apologized feeling bad. Did she not give them enough attention?

"Why are you apologizing?" Felix asked, stroking her hair. Yvonne shrugged as tears came to her eyes. She scoffed at herself and brought her hands to her eyes to wipe away the tears. Felix watched her concerned.

"Baby," Hyunjin said quietly, making Yvonne cry slightly harder. Felix spun in the chair letting Hyunjin take their girlfriend. He carried her over to the couch and sat on it as Felix followed and sat beside him leaning closer to the two. "You wanna tell us what's wrong?" Yvonne rolled her eyes as she sniffled.

"It's stupid," She said. Felix shook his head, turning her head to look at him.

"Nothing you say is stupid," Felix reassured her. Yvonne looked away and looked at Hyunjin before looking back at Felix. Her face slowly turned red as she thought back on the fan fiction. Hyunjin tilted his head as a sly smile came over his face.

"Angel. Go get her phone," Hyunjin told Felix. Yvonne immediately went to scramble off his lap. Hyunjin held her hips holding her in place. Felix smirked as he listened and left the room.

"Don't do that," Yvonne whined. Both Hyunjin and Felix knew the passcode to her phone and they had their fingerprints on it and Vice Versa but they had iPhones which means that it had her face instead of her finger. Felix walked back into the room with her phone in his hand and the screen on. She blushed and hid her face into Hyunjin's neck as Felix showed Hyunjin what she was reading. She was embarrassed because instead of imagining the OC she was imagining herself.

"Is this what you want, baby?" Hyunjin asked. Yvonne hesitantly nodded her head. "We don't know how to do this. I don't want Felix or I to hurt you," Yvonne whimpered and tried squeezing her thighs together to relieve some of the pressure that had gathered. Hyunjin looked over her shoulder at Felix and raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to try?" Hyunjin asked the third party. Felix nodded urgently.