★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT]彡★

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

It had now been a month since Yvonne and Felix had been engaged, and a month since the throuple had started living together. Yvonne walked down the stairs to the basement for the laundry room. Sunshine had since had her nephew and they were planning to go visit the newborn boy. Yvonne threw the clothes into the washer and started the load. She didn't have much of a choice of doing the laundry even though she hated doing it. If she didn't, their room would be a swamp of mess.

She came back upstairs to find Hyunjin sitting on the couch. She beamed brightly as she set down the basket beside the basement door and skipped over to him. She sat beside him and looked at him as he stared at the TV. She took in his appearance, noticing he was upset.

"Jinnie, are you okay?" Yvonne asked worriedly as she placed a hand on his shoulder for only a split second before he yanked his shoulder away.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lied through his teeth and she frowned.

"Hyunjin. I'm not stupid. Something is bothering you. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why don't you go check on your fiance?" Hyunjin snapped, causing Yvonne to frown more.

"Wait a minute, are you mad at me? What did I do?" Yvonne asked him beyond bewildered.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just a side piece for this relationship anyways." Hyunjin said, turning away from her more, still staring at the TV. Yvonne huffed angrily and grabbed the remote to shut it off.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" She demanded as he faced her, furious.

"Oh come on! It's clear you don't want to be with me! You've been spending way more time with Felix planning this and that for the wedding! You only invited me so you could keep him!" Yvonne fumed at his words as Felix came up from the basement sweating from his workout.

"Guys, what's going on?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Are you fucking serious Hyunjin?! You'd be lying if you said you joined this relationship because you liked me! It was for Felix! Not only that, you haven't exactly made an effort to spend any time with me! You're always all over Felix though!"

"You guys! Please calm down!" Felix said with fear in his eyes.

"I told you if you weren't okay with us getting married, tell me!"  Yvonne exclaimed. "You knew that meant spending more time together! And you are with us for those things too! We are trying to keep you as involved as possible!"

"Oh right, like you would call off the engagement for me! Bullshit, Yvonne." Hyunjin snapped.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I'm leaving to go see my nephew. Felix. Let's go." Yvonne said and Felix hesitated as he pulled a shirt on and patted his sweat off his neck. He looked at Hyunjin with pain in his eyes as he allowed Yvonne to guide him out of the throuple's house.

Hyunjin was left in the silence of the home as his eyes burned with tears. He pressed the heel of his hands against his eyes as he began to cry. His nose turned red and runny as his eyes turned red from the tears. The silence is unwelcoming and the tension uncomfortable. Hyunjin didn't have anything against them getting married, that wasn't it. He was jealous because he felt Yvonne was spending more time with Felix than him, and apparently she felt the same about him. He felt she wanted to be with Felix more, that she loves him more.