★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕEᐯEᑎ]彡★

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT!⚠️
_______________________________

Sunny woke up at 3 am with a sudden craving for spicy noodles. She shuffled into the kitchen hugging her robe to her bulging body as she pulled down a bowl of spicy ramen. She pours water in and throws it in the microwave. She listens to the drone of the microwave until it beeps notifying her they were done. She pulls it out and pour the red sauce into the bowl before going to sit at the table with chopsticks. She stuffed her mouth with some of the noodles when her phone began to ring. She looks at who was calling before answering with her mouth still full.

"Hello?" There was a heavy sigh from her baby daddy.

"Are you eating spicy noodles again at 3 am?" Chan asked as Sunshine quickly chewed and swallowed.

"No..."

"Okay, this isn't the reason I called. I'm coming home." Chan said and Sunshine furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What?" She asked as she took another bite of the noodles.

"I'm moving in with you and our baby." Chan said and Sunshine grew worried.

"Oh my god! Did you guys get fired? Are you on a hiatus? Is it because of that night you guys fell asleep? Shit-"

"No, Sunny. Calm down! It's nothing like that! Don't stress the baby!"

"You're stressing me asshole! Wait, so what is it then? I thought you weren't allowed to move out of the dorms?"

"Well, someone bought JYPE company from JYP. They support LGBTQ+ and they are having more lenient rules.. so I can live with you." It had only been 2 months since Sunshine and Yvonne had moved to Korea and Sunshine was getting close to the birth of their baby. Their little Eun-Woo.

"Are you serious? You aren't fucking with me right now right?" She asked, beginning to cry. "You're really coming here to live here? With me and our baby?"

"I'll be there in the morning." Chan said and she began to sob.

"You're serious right? Right?! Chan, I love you!" Sunshine cried as she wiped away tears.

"Han and Lee Know are going to come out to the fans now too and announce their relationship." Chan smiled and Sunshine laughed hoarsely.

"I'm so happy right now." She said not knowing what else to say as she cried.

Sunshine couldn't sleep after the news that Chan was now able to live with her. That was more than she could have ever wished for so when she found Chan standing in front of her door with his things packed up in a suitcase and a duffle bag with Hyunjin and Felix standing behind him, she began to cry again. She hugged Chan and he dropped his duffle as he embraced her tightly. Sunshine began to ugly cry as he urged her inside and he picked up his duffle bag and rolled in his suitcase.

"We are actually here to pick up Yvonne. Where is she?" Hyunjin and Sunshine jabbed her finger towards the hall where the rooms were as Chan squeezed her shoulders. He gave her a soft kiss.n

"She is still asleep. So I haven't told her anything really." Sunshine said. "Although I wasn't sure if it was relevant because you guys are NOT moving in too."

"Oh it's relevant for her alright but we definitely aren't moving here with you guys. We need our own... space." Sunshine had a smile spread across her face as she realized what her brother was saying.