12. 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛

Sunshine sighed annoyed as she sat on the couch. Chan sat beside her as he rubbed her folded arms.

"Baby, it's okay you are only 3 days past-"

"Three days too long! We've tried everything! We even had sex and he still won't come out!"

"I know, Honey. I know." Chan said just trying to be a supportive daddy.

"You don't though! I've tried EVERYTHING! The stairs, walking, yoga ball, sex, EVERYTHING." Sunshine pouted. "You did this to me."

"I know, I'm sorry." Chan said, not pointing out the fact the both agreed to have sex and it in fact takes two to tango.

"If you're sorry, get this damn kid out of me!" Sunshine demanded.

"You want have sex again?!" Chan asked, bewildered and exhausted from the long night.

"If the boot fits!" Sunshine said exasperated.

"Okay, okay." Chan said softly as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her gently, quieting her snappy mouth. Sunshine immediately melted into it and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slowly leaned her on her back and the kiss became more passionate. Suddenly she yanked away and groaned in pain as she rested a hand on her stomach.

Chan quickly helped her back up to a sitting position and slowly helped her stand up. She yelled out as suddenly water gushes down her legs. Sunshine and Chan both look down at the puddle that formed under her feet before looking at each other. "Oh my god..." Sunshine whispered as Chan stood there. "Do we need to go the hospital now?" Sunshine asked a bit confused.

"No, we measure the time between contractions first." Chan said as he guided her to the yoga ball and helped her lower onto it. He quickly unlocked his phone and opened the timer and waited for her next contraction to come, which wasn't hard for him to tell when she screamed out again. He quickly hit the start timer button as Sunshine screamed in pain.

"You're a fucking asshole! Just standing there on your phone while I'm in serious pain."

"Honey, I'm—"

"I don't give a fuck!" Sunshine screamed at him and he quickly clasped her hand in his. She visibly relaxed as she took Chan's hand in a deathly grip. Chan knew it was the hormones and pain see was in right now. The next contractions were only 10 minutes apart.

"You're ten minutes apart, Honey."

"What's that mean?" She groaned in pain as sweat collected on her forehead.

"We still have time before we need to head to the hospital. But I'll message Eva and let them know." Sunshine panted as she nodded her head.

Operation Babies

3 AM

A. Han
I WAS JUST SAYING! TURTLES BREATH OUT THEIR BUTTS SOMETIMES! SO MAYBE BABIES CAN TOO!

A. Seungmin
Han Hyung, shut up.

A. Maknae
Literally what is this conversation?!

Chan
Sunshine just started having contractions.
Her water broke.

A. Han
OMG MY NEPHEW IS ON THE WAY!!!

A. EVA
How far apart are her contractions? Have you checked?

A. Yongbok
Should we head there now?