2. 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙

Sunshine sat on Bang Chan's lap while Yvonne sat between Felix and Hyunjin on the couch. Seungmin, Changbin, and I.N. sat on the floor while shouting at each other as they played Mario Kart. Sunshine occasionally cheers on her bias wrecker. Yvonne doing the same for Changbin. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and pulled her legs over his lap making her lean into Felix more. They barely recognized when Minho and Jisung walked into the room looking nervous.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Changbin yelled after I.N hit him with a blue shell and knocked him down to last place. Bang Chan laughed as I.N won first place followed by Seungmin then multiple A.I players, then Changbin. "Unfair! Beautiful! I.N. is being mean!" Chan immediately slapped the back of Changbin's head. Sunshine slapped Chan in retaliation, making Binnie smirk but then she glared at Changbin who frowned.

"You apologize to Binnie for hitting him," Sunshine said, pointing at her boyfriend before turning and pointing at the man on the floor. "And you stop riling him up by flirting with me," Sunshine said, winking at Changbin who just grinned. Bang Chan grumbled while wrapping his arms around Sunshine's waist while hiding his face in the crook of her neck. That's when Yvonne saw Jisung and Minho. She tilted her head in curiosity at Jisung's nervous stature.

"Everything okay Minho?" Yvonne asked the calmer of the two. Minho opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by Jisung.

"We're dating," Jisung blurted and without missing a beat everyone in Korean went "We know," Minho looked at them confused.

"How do you know?" Minho asked. Sunshine raised her eyebrows.

"You aren't very secretive around us. On camera and stage, yes, but when it's just all of us on facetime you and Jisung are a lot more relaxed," Sunshine answered making Jisung blush and turned to Minho, hiding his face, while Minho chuckled and kissed his head.