★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE]彡★

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

Sunshine bit her lips nervously as she paced her room's length. She had asked Bang Chan to facetime today because she had something she needed to tell him. She paused in front of her full body mirror and ran a hand over her 1 month pregnant belly. A small bump developing. The phone rang and she jumped, startled. She hadn't told anyone yet and had kept it on the down low since she found out. She took a deep breath as she hit answer.

"Hey, Babe." She smiled wanting to ease into it. She sat down at her desk as she looked at his gorgeous face and dimples.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked, his eyes crinkling from his smile.

"Um, I'm okay. I miss you." Sunshine said as she stroked her stomach that was out of camera shot, a habit she had every time she had become pregnant.

"I miss you too. What did you need to tell me?" He asked, looking around. He then looked back at the screen and squinted. "Are you sick? Why do you keep rubbing your stomach?"

"Well..." She said pointing the camera downwards to show her small bump.

"Oh my god! You are sick! You're bloated." Chan said worriedly. "Do you know what it is?" Sunshine sighed softly as she pointed the camera back at her face. She knew it was gonna be a bit hard to reveal the news to her oblivious boyfriend. She picked up the test and held it to the camera.

"Oh my god! Covid?!" He exclaimed and Sunshine dropped both the test and phone on her desk and threw her hands in the air in exasperation.

"Babe, please tell me your are fucking with me. Look again closely." She said holding the test up to the phone and she watched as his expression changed from confused, focused, confused again, then realization, surprise, and finally happy.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Depends, do you think it's a covid test?"

"No, I think it's a positive pregnancy test. " He said and Sunshine smiled.

"Surprise?" She said as he smiled.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! It's not April fools right?" He said checking the date. "SERIOUSLY?!" Sunshine nodded as everyone but Felix in Stray Kids came in to check on Chan.

"What's going on? Who died?!" Seungmin asked as they crowded in and Chan gave a questioning look to Sunshine. She smiled and nodded.

"Just don't tell Felix yet!" Sunshine said as Chan told them. Everyone screamed in excitement about being uncles and how they are gonna spoil the baby. When they calmed down Chan gave them the boot and reminded them not to tell Felix. Chan came back to the phone and smiled before a frown appeared.

"The last time I saw you was over a month ago..."

"Mhm.." Sunshine agreed, not sure where he was headed with this.

"So you are a month now? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked and Sunshine chewed her lip.

"Well, I haven't told you about this.. but I've been pregnant with your baby before Chan."

"What!?"

"I was pregnant with your baby before. I didn't know if I should tell you or just get an abortion because it would ruin what you had then... but nature made the decision for me.. I miscarried, Chan. Not even a month in."

"I- why didn't you tell me?"

"What would the point be? The baby was gone. I was willing to carry the devastation by myself so you could focus on what mattered more." Sunshine said as her eyes watered a bit. "But the doctor said this baby is completely healthy so far." Sunshine rubbed her stomach affectionately. "Are you happy?"