8. 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚢 𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎

(𝚂𝚞𝚗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗, 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝙻𝚒𝚡𝙹𝚒𝚗)

Sunshine wasn't sure how she managed to convince everyone to join in on her mukbang but she did. What she didn't tell them was that she was going to do a Spicy Noodle Challenge with other spicy foods as well. She poured the ramens in their own sections on the oven pan. Some of them didn't look spicy,  they weren't red and giving away that they were spicy. 

Sunshine was still pregnant so she was craving spicy food all the time. She sprinkled cheese on the creamy spicy noodles. Yvonne was the only other one who knew since she could handle spicy food like Sunshine and lately had been craving it as well. Sunshine was positive that Yvonne was pregnant. Sunshine also pulled the fried spicy chicken from the oven where she had it being kept warm. She came into the room where all the guys were chatting and she set the food down on the table and they guys went silent, eyeing it. 

"Is that enough cheese, boys?" Sunshine asked. 

"Babe, is there anything I can help you with? You're pregnant, let me help." Bang Chan said going to get up but one glare from her and he sat back down real quick. 

"I'm pregnant, not disabled." She actually would have appreciated it but she had a lot of empty bowls of spicy noodles that would very quickly give the whole thing away and they would chicken out. But they wouldn't if the camera was on. Yvonne was already helping anyway. Yvonne came out with the Nuke Sauce covered Enoki Mushrooms and other dipping sauces. 

Sunshine sat down beside Chan and Yvonne decided to sit between Felix and Hyunjin. Sunshine sat down as she adjusted the camera before hitting record. 

"Hi guys and welcome back to my channel! Today I have my boyfriend, Chan and my best friend Yvonne with her boyfriends." Hyunjin and Felix smile and kiss Yvonne's cheek as Sunshine makes an disgusted face. "One of them happens to be my brother, Felix." He waves. "Last but not least, Hyunjin." He waves with all a shy smile. "So, our boys can't handle spicy noodles so all these here are Non-spicy noodles." Sunshine said, gesturing to the ones on the left side of the tray. "These are spicy noodles. This one is Kimchi Ramen, this one is Fiery Hot Red, and this one is I think Bolduk Spicy Ramen." Yvonne bit her fist trying not to laugh as she saw Chan's eyes widened and watched flashbacks appear in his eyes from the one live he did. "These ones are just Cheesy Creamy Chicken, beef, and shrimp. So, let's start." Sunshine passed out the big spoons to use for the bites of the ramen and then passed the chopsticks. 

Sunshine dug into her Kimchi Ramen as Yvonne dug into the red fiery noodles. Sunshine held her chopsticks over the big spoon as she slurped up the ramen. She looked at Chan who had a nice helping of Creamy Chicken Ramen in his chopstick. He stared at it as he held it over the spoon and Sunshine chewed, her cheeks puffing out. Chan went to sniff it but Sunshine quickly stopped his chopsticks with hers. "Don't sniff it! Just eat it." She said, her mouth still a bit full. Chan looked at her wearily as he slurped in the bite. His eyes dilated as the spice almost immediately set in. 

Yvonne enjoyed her fiery red noodles as she watched her boyfriend dig into the 'non spicy' ramen. Hyunjin and Felix both go for the shrimp. Hyunjin only grabs some of the cheese however and Felix takes a nice helping of ramen. Yvonne nearly spit out her chewed noddies as she saw their expressions change drastically. 

"Oh, wait. Did I forget to mention this is actually a Spicy Noodle Challenge? My bad." Sunshine smirked as Chan coughed from the spicyness. She leaned forward and looked at Hyunjin and Felix with a laugh. Horror flickered across the guys' faces. "I didn't lie about the flavors. Just add spice to them." Sunshine said before eating one of the spicy chicken wings. "This isn't spicy enough." Sunshine said before grabbing the Nuke Fire Sauce and pouring it on the chicken.