9. 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛!'

Felix was playing with his nephew while Hyunjin was making dinner with Yvonne. Bang Chan was shoveling noodles in his mouth since Hyunjin had made non spicy ramen for himself, Felix and Chan.

"Christopher Bang Chan!" Sunshine's voice flooded the living room and kitchen. Chan choked on his noodles while the other three adults all looked at Chan.

"What did you do?" Felix whispered in fear. Chan looked equally as scared and made an 'I don't know' jester. Sunshine walked into the living room immediately making Felix pick up Eun-Woo and walk into the kitchen. Hyunjin watched with curiosity until Yvonne smacked him upside the head.

"Mind your own," She hissed. He smirked at her and grabbed her waist whispering something in her ear. She blushed and hit his chest.
"Hush."

"What's this?" Sunshine held up a black box. Chan paled and swallowed the noodles he was eating.

"A ring..." He said hesitantly. Sunshine looked at him in confusion. Realization dawned on her and she immediately blushed.

"Are you..." Sunshine started. He shook his head.

"I'm going to ask when I originally planned to because I'm a gentleman like that and you're going to be surprised," Bang Chan said. Sunshine bit her lip, smiling, and nodded before tossing the box to him. He caught it as she walked out of the room.