★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE]彡★

Yvonne arrived at the model building and was greeted by Hazuki and Choeyon. Hazuki held the door open for her and Yvonne thanked her.

"Hazuki! I trust that they have been giving you good gigs?" Yvonne asked.

"Oh yes! I've been busy this last month." Hazuki confirmed.

"That's wonderful!" Yvonne grinned. "Kim Choeyon. I haven't seen you in a while." Yvonne said as she guided her to her office.

"It was really hard but I finally gained the 23kg you told me to gain." Choeyon said.

"Really? Jonghun! Measurement and scale please!" Yvonne called and he arrived shortly afterwards with the usual yellow measuring tapes and placed a scale before Yvonne's desk and in front of Choeyon. She stepped on the scale and she had indeed gained 23kg. Jonghun then measured her body measurements which were slightly altered from before.

"Alright, Choeyon. I'll go ahead and write a contract for you. Come in next week around the same time and we can go ahead and sign it and get you started." Yvonne said and Choeyon smiled excitedly.

"Thank you so much! I'll be back for sure. See you then!" She rushed out of the office and bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry! I didn't realize someone was standing here." She apologized.

"It's okay." The male said and Yvonne immediately knew who it was.

"What is Changbin doing here?" She muttered to herself as she got up and looked at Changbin. "Why are you here?" Yvonne asked him and he smiled.

"Well, I dunno. I wanted to check out your model business."

"Yes, and might I remind you that it's a business and not a playground?" Yvonne chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Come on! Show me around a little." Yvonne sighed and reluctantly allowed him to stay.

"Fine, I've got to check some things. Follow me and don't wander off." Yvonne ticked off the rules as if he was a child and he nodded as she left her office and headed for the backyard. Hazuki was in the middle of doing a shoot in the garden wearing a white fabric and a gold crown on top of her head. She sat on a chair holding a rose in her hand smelling it. Yvonne heard Changbin gasp and it startled her, she whipped around to look around for the source. "What? What happened?!"

"Who's that?" Changbin asked, staring at Hazuki as she switched poses.

"Who? Her?" Yvonne asked, gesturing towards Hazuki.

"Yess. She is really pretty." He said and Yvonne snickered.

"She is a model, dumbass." Yvonne jabbed. "Choi Hazuki. Come on." She said walking over to the staff surrounding the gorgeous model. "How's the lighting back here working? Is the natural lighting as promising as it seemed?" She asked almost immediately, going back into business mode and forgetting about Changbin.

"Yes. The lighting has been a blessing."

Changbin went back inside quickly and retrieved a water bottle before coming back out, waiting for an opportunity to approach Hazuki. When she got up from the chair to take a break Changbin approached her. He held the bottle to her and she smiled as she accepted it before throwing her hair over her shoulder.

"Thank you." She said as she opened it and took a couple gulps. "Are you a new staff member? I don't think I have seen you here before." Hazuki said and Changbin looked stunned.

"A- a staff member? You think I'm a staff member?" Changbin chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you not a staff member?" Hazuki asked with shifty eyes, now nervous from her mistake.