1. 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝙴𝚟𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚘 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

Sunshine knew who Yvonne was, she'd be living under a rock if she didn't. Yvonne was always around before Felix left to become trainee and then successfully debuted. But her question was, why the hell is she here at the family home, when Felix isn't even in the country?

"Heyyy..." Yvonne said as Sunshine just stared at the female standing before her on their front porch. Sunshine and Yvonne have never be particularly close or even really talked since she was younger than Sunshine.

"Um... Hello." Sunshine said as she looked around confused before looking at Yvonne again. "Can I help you?"

"Uh, I mean, not really. I just miss Felix." Yvonne said playing with the sleeve of her oversized sweater.

"Did Felix not tell you or...? Cause he's not here." Sunshine asked, slightly annoyed.

"Oh no, I know. Actually truth is... I'm dating Felix and I really miss him so I have no idea what to do and I figured that maybe I could come here and hang out in the living room or maybe his room so it can help me stop missing him-"

"Woah, woah, woah! Stop!" Sunshine commanded and Yvonne shut her rambling mouth. "Let me get this right... You want to come hang out here because you miss my brother, who you are now dating, so it can help you stop missing him?" Yvonne looked up as she went over what she said in her head before giving Sunshine a confirming nod with an awkward smile.

"Oh for heaven sakes! Let Yvonne in!" Sunshine's mother yelled from the kitchen.

"But-"

"She is family too, Sunshine." Sunshine side and stepped out of the way for Yvonne to come in.

"I'm about to leave anyways." She grumbled pulling on her coat and walking to her car. What was her deal anyways? When did Felix and her even start dating? Why hasn't he told the family? Whatever, it really wasn't her problem, but... You would think going somewhere that reminds Yvonne of her idiotic brother would just make her miss him more. Sunshine shrugged as she started the car.

Sunshine didn't understand that. She didn't understand missing someone so much that she wanted to be closer to things that reminded her of them. Not until she met Bang Chan and fell for his caring and fun personality. Not until she started dating the leader of Stray Kids.

Sunshine was being driven mad by her feelings of missing him. She slammed a pillow on her face and screamed. She let out a fake sob from annoyance before hitting and kicking her feet and hands on the bed. "THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I HATE IT!" She bitches.

"Sunshine! Keep it down! I'm trying to do my homework!" Meadow shouted from the other room.

"I need to get out." She sighed as she grabbed her keys and headed for the car. She didn't know where she was going until she found herself at the beach, where her and Bang Chan would go to often together when he was here. She sighed as she sat on the Sandy beach and felt the breeze in her hair. She tapped her knee before pulling her phone and attempted calling Chan. It rang...and rang...and rang... And no answer.

Sunshine sighed as she put her head on her knees. She picked up her phone again and scrolled through her contacts. She didn't stop until the end where she saw Yvonne's name. She didn't remember when she got the number and she didn't even know if it was still the same number but she hit the call button anyways.

"Hello?" A voice said after answering the phone at first ring.

"Yvonne?" Sunshine asked as she look at the horizon.

"Yes?" Yvonne said, confused.

"Do you want to like, I dunno, meet up? I'm at the beach by my home."

"Oh!" Yvonne said, sounding surprised. "Sure, I'll be there in 5."

"Okay. See you soon."

"See you soon." Yvonne replied before Sunshine hung up. True to her word, at least 7 minutes later Yvonne came beside her, her feet sifting in the sand.

"So.. why did you ask me to come?" Yvonne asked.

"Well.. I'm missing my boyfriend." Sunshine sighed. "I didn't understand how you felt when you showed up the first time, but now I do. I was growing frustrated with how much I miss him and left the house. Yet, I ended up somewhere where we spent a lot of time together."

"Wait, when did you get a boyfriend?!"

"A week ago?" Sunshine said.

"Who is it?" Sunshine's face flushed.

"Bang Chan.." She mumbled.

"Pardon..?"

"Bang Chan!" Sunshine snapped before burying her head into her knees again. Yvonne nodded.

"Bang Chan.. WAIT A MINUTE! You mean the LEADER of Stray Kids?!" Yvonne asked shaking Sunshine's shoulders.

"Yessss.." Sunshine groaned.

"Wow, so we are in the same boat, quite literally." Yvonne laughed as she looked at the horizon. "Are you hungry by any chance? I know a great place."

"Is it a place you went to with Felix?"

"How'd you know?"

"Just a wild guess." Sunshine grinned before getting up and brushing her ass off. "Let's go then."

After this encounter, Yvonne and Sunshine began to call each other to meet up when they were missing their boyfriends. They helped filled that empty void for each other and eventually it turned into texting. And one thing led to another, they become close friends, binding over their Australian boyfriends in Korea.

__________________________________

917 Words
__________________________________