14. 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝙻𝚒𝚡 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Best Man: Bang Chan

Groomsmen: Han, Hyunjin, I.N

Maid Of Honor: Sunshine

BrideButlers: Leeknow, Changbin, Seungmin

*-*-*-*-*-*

Yvonne nervously sighed as she stood in front of the floor length mirror. She smoothed out her dress. The door opened and Hyunjin walked in. She smiled at her boyfriend as he stared at her with glee.

"Wow," He said breathlessly.

"I'm sorry Jin," Yvonne said sadly. He shook his head.

"Don't apologize. We already talked about this. It was only right for you and Felix to get married. But," He stepped closer and brushed hair from her face. "When we have kids, I get first dibs," Yvonne bit her lip as Hyunjin pulled her closer to him. "You're beautiful," Hyunjin said in English. Yvonne blushed and pushed him away as Sunshine walked in.

"Hey!" Sunshine stood between Hyunjin and Yvonne, glaring at the idol. "You will have your turn tonight with her and Felix. Let her get married first," Hyunjin smirked before leaving the room. Jisung walked in with Minho at the same time as Hyunjin left, making them look at Yvonne confused.

"Shouldn't he be helping Felix get ready?" Minho asked in Korean. Yvonne nodded and sat at the nearest table.

"I'm pregnant," She said suddenly. Sunshine dropped the make up brush she was holding while Jisung and Minho gaped at her. "Don't tell the guys yet!" Sunshine slapped Yvonne upside the head.

"You told us before telling your soon-to-be husband and boyfriend?" Sunshine hissed. Yvonne looked down at the ground guiltily. Jisung looked ready to explode as he said nothing. "Not to mention Han is horrible at keeping secrets from the guys. Look what happened when he found out about you moving to Korea before any of the guys. Minho had to cover his mouth every time Felix and Hyunjin said they missed you!" Minho snickered.

"That was funny," He said looking at his fiance who was glaring. Minho grinned and wrapped an arm around Jisung's waist and pulled him closer. "I love you," He told him. Jisung rolled his eyes. Sunshine watched them with a fond smile. They still hadn't come out to the Stays. Mostly because of JYP being a homophobic asshole but also because they were scared of the hate they could get. Yvonne and Sunshine have been trying to convince them all to leave JYP and join someone else but there are no other companies that are willing to take them. No matter how much revenue they get.

The door opened showing Changbin and I.N.

"Are you ready?" I.N. asked in Korean. Yvonne nodded while giving Jisung a look. Jisung made the motion of zipping his lips shut and throwing away the key as if that would make him keep the secret. Changbin shared a look with I.N. before shrugging and holding his hand out to Yvonne.

"Let's get you married lil sis," Changbin said, making Yvonne elbow him in the ribs. Even though she was the youngest of the group, she was the closest with Changbin and I.N. Changbin groaned in pain as she sauntered out. Jisung grinned at the two boys before remembering the secret that Yvonne entrusted to him and Minho. Minho caught the look in his eyes and immediately kissed him. Sunshine laughed while Changbin and I.N. looked at them confused as Jisung's eyes fluttered shut and he melted into the kiss. Changbin walked out of the room with an eye roll.

*-*-*-*-*-*

He found Yvonne crying while on the phone. He knew he wasn't meant to see her but Hyunjin said she looked beautiful and he couldn't wait to see her. Hyunjin followed closely behind him. The two men shared a look before walking closer.