17. 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚒𝚛

(𝙴𝚟𝚊𝙹𝚒𝚗𝙻𝚒𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚗)

Sunshine grabbed onto Yvonne's arm as she watched Sky go into his dorm after being gone for days.

"He's gonna be in there! I'm telling you Pai is gonna be— ahha! I told you." Sunshine told Yvonne and Hyunjin and Felix nodded, invested in the Thai BL story.

"Are they finally gonna get back together because I've literally been on the verge of crying.." Felix said with slightly teary eyes. The group fell silent as they gripped on each other and watched the TV screen. The light gets flipped on and Sky is startled by Pai sitting on the couch. Pai holds up the book that they had seen Sky writing on earlier but it didn't have any subtitles so they had no idea what he had written. Pai was nice enough to read it out for the fellow watchers.

Felix was the first to break down when Sky began to sob and saw how hurt Pai was by Sky lying about not having feelings for him. Sunshine followed quickly behind, because having two people crying was enough to get her going. Yvonne and Hyunjin were last to go but they were more of a blubbering mess then the first two.

"Can you guys please quiet down, I'm trying to get Eun-Woo— why are you guys crying?"

"Bevauandnd siiya ejjsbssjjz jsbs." Yvonne cried as she sniffled.

"What?"

"Shs sabd bevauandnd siiya ejjsbssjjz jsbs." Felix blubbered out.

"Sorry, they're speaking fangirl. Eva said 'because Sky is crying because Pai found his journal with notes about him in it.' and Felix said 'she said' and then repeated what Yvonne said." Bang Chan looked at them bewildered.

"Why the hell would you be crying so hard over a show?" Everyone's head snapped towards Bang Chan and suddenly he was scared.

✰-/-/-✰

"Oh mh sgl jnm xisnah hejebs?!" Bang Chan sobbed as the very scene they had been crying at hours ago.

"I kanw roahs shzjdbs." Sunshine cried with Chan and hugged them.