𝟎𝟐

𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝟐 𝐩𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. We ended up crashing at my house because Jer didn't want anyone seeing him in the state he was in. 

I had gone out and picked up some breakfast and coffees about 20 minutes ago after figuring he'd be up soon. I was sitting on the couch watching That Awkward Moment when he came in and lazily grinned at me.

"Hey angel," he said tiredly and I smiled at him.

"You're foods on the counter, come eat with me," I replied and he detoured to kiss me on the head before getting his food. 

He came back a second later and sat next to me on the couch. The boy lifted my legs off the floor and laid them across him and then ran a hand up and down my legs while taking a sip of his drink with the other. I readjusted to get more comfortable and smiled at him.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked and he finished the sip he was taking.

"Really good, thanks for last night. I know you said I don't need to apologize, but I'm so sorry about yesterday. I don't like being out of control of my emotions like that, it's really scary and I hate that it got targeted at you. How do I make it up to you?" the boy asked and I shook my head. 

"You don't have to, just talk to me when your upset that's all," I said and sat up a little more to kiss him. He leaned into me and both of us back to where I was a second prior. 

After a quick kiss he pulled back and smiled, "How long have you been up?" 

"Since 10, but it's okay I got some summer math done," I told him and he kissed me again.

"You're too productive for me," he said with a crooked grin and I laughed and pushed him back to sit up.

"Eat your breakfast," I said and he blew me a kiss making me laugh again.

"I love this movie," he said before he took a bite of his bagel.

"I know, me too. I think I just love Miles Teller," I added and he looked at me in mock shock. 

"I feel threatened," Jer stated and I laughed.

"I couldn't pull Miles Teller," I replied and his mock shock increased, "He's also married."

"You of all people could pull him," he argued and I rolled my eyes.

"I'd have to leave you, so no thanks," I said back and he let out a dramatic sigh of relief.

"Yeah no argument there. Don't know how I did it the first time, would hate to have to do it again. I would though," the boy said and leaned over to kiss me again.

"Good thing we won't have to deal with that," I replied and kissed him. Our kiss was interrupted by a slew of sex jokes in the movie and we both laughed. 

"I love you Kendall Fisher," he said and I grinned.

"I love you too Jeremiah," I agreed and took a sip of my drink. 

"You and that damn sweatshirt," the boy said and I didn't even have to think to know what I was wearing. I never take off his football sweatshirt honestly. 

"Here," I said, shrugging it off and smiling when he realized that I was wearing a tiny tank top and running shorts. 

"Put it back on before I fuck you on the couch," he stated and I laughed. 

"We're walking to meet Con and Nicole at the farmers market in 10 minutes, so no can do," I replied and he sighed dramatically, again. 

"10 minutes you say?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.