𝟐𝟔

A/N || WARNING: 
mentions of ed

𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬. I'd try on an outfit and then he'd help me take it off, which as nice as that is, is slowing me down significantly. So I texted Nicole to come over to keep me on track and help me not get so uh– distracted. 

"Ken– hey guys," Nicole said as she walked into my room. "Jesus this is a mess, Roman off the bed," she added and the boy listened to her, getting up and moving into a chair. 

Nicole walked into my closet and started picking out fit after fit and piling them in my arms, "Go lay these out, pick four you like best and bring back the rest," Nicole stated and I nodded.

 "Yes mother," I replied but still did as she asked. 

We continued this process until my options were narrowed down and we had everything that was going with me was laid out, just not packed up yet. 

Since all of us were roadtripping, we could technically bring as much as we wanted. I limited myself to one big suitcase and a big beach bag that I can pack full. We're going to Charleston for a week and a half and rented an Airbnb that everyone can fit in. 

When we finally got everything packed into my bags it had been three hours and the sun was starting to go down. 

"We should get dinner and then some sleep, Con wants us to leave early tomorrow," Nicole said as the three of us flopped on the bed. 

"Yeah," Roman agreed and put an arm over me, leaning his head against my arm. 

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Sushi?" Nicole offered and Roman and I agreed. 

"Yeah– hey you brought your stuff right Romes?" I asked and the boy nodded. 

"Mhm so if you want me to stay over I can," he confirmed.  

"Honestly it'd probably be easiest if the 4 of us were here and we could leave straight from here," I said and Nicole hummed in agreement. 

"I'll text Con," she stated and I fought the urge to fall asleep at 7 pm. 

-

We started driving at 5am and made it to Charleston at 8pm, only stopping a couple times to switch drivers. The drive itself wasn't terrible and by the time we got to the airbnb, we immediately went in to claim rooms. 

In total there is 8 people on this trip and 5 rooms total. Nicole and Con got a room with one bed, Gigi and Shayla offered to share another one bed room, Jer and Steven each have a bunk bed in a room, and somehow Roman and I ended up with our own rooms. 

Right now I'm refreshing in the bathroom cause we all agreed to sit around the campfire for our first night. I brushed through my hair, brushed my teeth, and changed into a sweatshirt and sweats before meeting everyone outside. 

I sat in a big fold out chair next to Roman, squeezing into the chair so I didn't have to use another one. He threw an arm over my shoulders and I cuddled into his side, exhausted from the drive.

"You're so pretty," I heard him whisper and I leaned into his touch more.

"And you're perfect," I whispered back, smiling when he pressed a quick kiss to my lips. 

We all hung out outside for a while before dipping and all heading to bed. Roman slept in my room and I woke up the next morning to his arm around my waist. I slept pretty well and this was definitely making it better.