𝟑𝟒

A/N || Ribs – lorde

 "𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞," Nicole said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Coco," I replied and as the hug broke, she had a shit eating grin on her face. 

"You sneaky little shit," she whispered and my smile started to match hers. "But it's fine, I haven't seen you glow like this for a while," the girl added and I almost cried. 

The two of us sat down on the couch in the airbnb at 6am. Nobody else seemed to be around, either packing or doing who knows what. We talked for a while until the two of us were interrupted by Roman and Steven making an entrance.

"Oh good you're alive," Steven commented nonchalantly and I rolled my eyes, but before I could process I was tackled into a hug on the couch. "You're so fucking stupid," Steven said and I pushed him off me onto the floor. 

"Love you too," I said through my laughter and he flipped me off from the floor, choosing to stay there comfortably for a minute. 

The boy got up and sat next to me on the couch and then Roman laid across Nicole, Steven, and I, his head on the armrest of the couch just past Steven's lap.

Nobody questioned it though, only Steven poking him condescendingly. 

"You guys are leaving me out?" Conrad asked and Nicole protested as his eyes lit up and he dogpiled on top of Roman. 

"Wanna give me a massage Connie?" Roman asked dramatically and instead of denying it like a normal person, Conrad rubbed his shoulders for about 10 seconds. 

"You guys would be cute," Nicole commented and the two boys laying down seemed to read each other's minds as Conrad fully flopped and wrapped his arms around Roman.

"Aw Romesy you're so sweet," Conrad said in a baby voice making Nicole fake gag. 

"Connie I love youu," Roman dragged out and then the two devolved into laughter like it was the funniest thing to ever happen. The three of us sitting on the couch made eye contact and shook our heads while trying not to laugh. 

"What's all the commotio- oh, on my way," Shayla said as her and Gigi entered and this time the three of us sitting on the couch all protested to no avail. 

"You didn't invite us?" Gigi said harmlessly as she sat basically on Nicole's lap, reclined back so her back was against my shoulder. Shayla went in the middle basically on my lap and leaning back into Steven with her legs over Gigi and Nicole.

At this point Jeremiah was the only one not here, so when he walked in, I heard Conrad say, "It's the man of the hour."

Jeremiah laughed and made his way over to the couch and laid over the top of everyone, reaching his hand back to link with mine. 

"Holy fuck," Steven said at the additional weight and then made eye contact with me and Nicole and the three of us knew what we were sent to this earth to do. 

1, 2, 3,  Steven motioned and I let go of Jer's hand as we pushed everyone off the top of us. 

"Fuck you guys," Conrad mumbled from the bottom of the floor dog pile and then like 500 mini conversations broke out. 

A few minutes later Conrad spoke up to everyone, "So what're we doing for cars home?" 

"I'm good with whatever," Steven said and then everyone started to agree and Con rolled his eyes.

"Fine, then Nicole, Ken, and Jer are in my car," he announced and everyone agreed.

"We should all go get some breakfast, there's a cafe around the corner," Gigi suggested and I nodded.