𝟎𝟑*

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟭𝟲+

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞," I tried to no avail as I was being carried to the pool over my boyfriends shoulder. He just chuckled and tightened his grip on my thighs as he sped up his run. Nicole laughed from a lounge chair as he jumped in with me, but her joy only lasted momentarily when Conrad grinned and swooped her out of the chair.

"Conrad I won't hesitate to break up with you," she teased and he just laughed as he jumped in with her.

"You're both shit heads," I commented and Nicole nodded in agreement, but Jer gave me a tilted smile and swam over to me.

The boy wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back against his chest. I gave up my fake anger and leaned into him as Nicole slapped Conrads shoulder.

"Um ow," Conrad said in disbelief and Nicole smiled at him.

"Good," is all she said before giving him a quick apology kiss.

The four of us were hanging out at my house and our day had evolved from getting plastered last night, to waking up hungover, to Conrad making breakfast burritos, to watching a movie, to sitting out by the pool. It's been a refreshing lounge day and everyone is so happy in each others company.

Jer's hold migrated from my waist to my hips and I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. He had a semi-smug grin on his face as he leaned in to give me a kiss. It was a little bit of an uncomfortable angle so I broke it and turned my head back to my friends. He switched up though and kissed my neck before resting his head on my shoulder, his breathing tickling my ear.

I tried my best to ignore the fact that my hot ass boyfriend was literally holding me against him and attempting to distract me. I caught Nicole's eye as she looked past Conrad at me with a knowing grin.

"6-21-3-11 15-6-6," I rattled off to her and she rolled her eyes. A while ago Nicole and I memorized the alphabet and number correlation so we could talk in code. It's definitely not difficult to crack, but we reply on other people not caring enough to remember every number we say. This one says fuck off.

"6-21-3-11 8-9-13," she replied equally as fast with a smirk and I laughed. At this point we'd peaked the interest of our boyfriends who were rolling their eyes because we'd switched into code. Nicole had told me to fuck him.

"4-15-23-14," down I added and her grin grew as I broke out of Jer's hold. "I'm gonna get out for a little, maybe make us smoothies?" I offered and Nicole just smiled while Con nodded.

"Smoothies sound good," he commented and I nodded.

"Okay perfect," I said as I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around me.

"I'll come with," Jer stated and I shrugged as I walked into the house, the boy scrambling to catch up. "I thought you were making smoothies," he stated smugly as he caught up to me on the stairs.

"Didn't specify when," I replied and the boy once again threw me over his shoulder as he sprinted up the stairs making me laugh. "Seriously?" I asked and he just held me tighter.

About three seconds later I was thrown on my bed and being kissed by my boyfriend.

I broke the kiss to say, "We're getting chorine on my bed," and then he was kissing me again.

"I'll wash your sheets," he said between kisses and I realized that both of our towels had been ditched somewhere along the journey leaving both of us in only our swimsuits.