𝟑𝟏

𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐧𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰. After realizing how easy it would be to break in, I gave Jeremiah one more hug before going to my room to shower and sleep. 

I had texted Roman on our uber back and told him what happened, his response was:

𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴
gigi owes me 100 bucks

𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴
no but seriously, it's okay just let me
know what u want to do going forward

So that went well, and I'll have to talk to him tomorrow, but for now, I took a shower.

A long hot shower where I let my tears blend into the shower water as the sand rinsed off me. When I finally got out of the shower and brushed my teeth it was 3:45. I threw on shorts and a tank top, crawled into bed, and plugged in my phone, glancing at it for a second before putting it away. 

I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before I realized that following the events of today and the emotions, I was never going to fall asleep. I swallowed my pride and I texted the only person I knew could actually get me to go to sleep. 

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

hey r u still up

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡

yeah what's up k?

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

i can't sleep

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡

want to come here?

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

no

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡

hey angel
you have to use your words

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

fuck off jer

really?

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡

yeah

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

or i could just not
talk to you anymore?

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡

point taken be right there
𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘯

-

The door creaked open and then it closed and I waited for the bed to shift next to me before I looked over at him. It was dark in my room, the only light beaming through the windows from the moonlight and giving Jeremiah just enough light. He's just in his boxers and I can see every muscle in his upper-body move under the moon light. 

His face is lit up just enough to see the subtle smirk etched into his features. He didn't say anything until he was under the covers next to me, hand across my waist to hold me close.