𝟐𝟎

A/N || ouch.

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧. After a momentary freak out I realized I was in sweats and a shirt and we had most definitely not fucked. Thank whateverthefuck is out there.

After calming my brain down for a second, I allowed myself to relax into his arms that were holding me close to him. I couldn't get out of his iron grip if I wanted to, so I decided to enjoy it. Roman's laying on his side with one arm across my waist and his head is tucked into my neck. Our legs were tangled under the covers and I could stay here forever. 

A couple minutes later the boy started to wake up and pulled me closer, flipping us so that I was laying on him with my head on his shoulder.

"Good morning to you too," I whispered and he grinned.

"It definitely is," he said and my heart melted to the floor. 

"Mhm," I hummed into his shoulder before shifting up a little and pressed a couple feather kisses to his jaw. I felt him controlling his breathing under me and couldn't help the grin that formed. His hand on my hip tightened and the one around my back pulled me closer to him. He let me kiss his jaw and neck for a few seconds before we were flipped and he had pinned me to the mattress. holy fuck.

"You're so fucking perfect Elena," his voice was still raspy from sleep and I was so distracted by his voice that I didn't realize he'd started kissing my neck until I felt it.

"Romes–" I could barely say as I redirected him back up to kiss me. 

What broke our kiss was a knock on my door, "It's Nicole do you idiots have clothes on?" 

Roman and I both laughed and he flopped back down on me, resting his head on my chest and making me laugh more.

"Yeah," I replied and she came into the room. 

"This is surprising I thought– nevermind. Where– holy shit Roman are you a fucking vampire or something?" Nicole cut herself off as she got a little closer and his chuckle reverberated through my body.

"She's not much better," he said and I hit the back of his head playfully.

"Fuck off," I mumbled and could practically feel his smile. "What's up Coco?" I asked.

"Con and I are going to Sunny's and you're both coming with us," she stated and Roman and I both sighed in sync.

"That was scary," Nicole commented offhandedly and I smiled.

"Yeah we'll get up," I replied and she nodded.

"Kay I'll leave you guys alone, we're trying to leave in 20," she said and I gave a thumbs up as she walked back out of the room. 

"We have to get–" my words died on my tongue as he kissed from my collar bone up to my jaw. I felt his smirk against my skin. 

"We have to what darling?" he asked into my neck and I could barely comprehend what he'd said.

"We– get up, we have to get up Romes," I managed to break out of my trance and he hovered above me with a world-class grin and kissed my forehead before rolling off me.

"I'm up," Roman said brazenly and I rolled my eyes, following his lead and rolling out of bed. 

I went into my closet and picked out a pair of light blue linen shorts and a plain white tiny top. I wanna be comfy especially considering the mild hangover that's currently pounding in my head. I changed in my closet and when I walked back out Roman was dressed and sitting on my bed.