𝟑𝟑*

A/N || mature content 16+
not critical to the plot

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐧𝐛, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. Instead we found the house vacated. Completely empty of everyone. 

I tracked Nicole and she was in town, along with the rest of the friend group. I appeared to come to the realization a few seconds behind Jeremiah, who already has a very distinctive glint in his eyes. 

I held eye contact with him for a seconds until he broke into a grin and scooped me off my feet and over his shoulder. I felt his hands on the backs of my thighs and all I could think is why didn't I do this sooner?

The familiarity of his whole presence is comforting in and of itself and I missed the security of this. 

"Jeremiah-" I started to say and he pinched the back of my thigh. Well fuck.

He flipped me over his shoulder and onto my bed before crawling over top of me and caging me between him and the bed. His hands intertwined with mine and pinned those to the bed too.

"What's up angel?" he asked and I'm surprised I'm still breathing at this point. 

"Clearly you, fuck," I replied and J chuckled quietly, leaning in so that I could feel his breathing on my ear. 

"Can I kiss you," Jeremiah whispered and I felt my back starting to arch involuntarily, shit. 

"Yeah," I replied and he was instantly kissing my sweet spot below my ear. It's been maybe 5 minutes since we walked through the doors of the airbnb and my entire body is on fire. I definitely forgot how insane he makes me. 

"Kendall, you're so fucking perfect," he lifted away from my neck to say and then he kissed me, our hands still intertwined against the bed. 

We kept kissing for a while, reveling in the fact that we were even kissing at all. One of his hands disconnected from mine to pin my hips down.

"Tell me what you want angel," Jeremiah said, pulling away from our kiss. I didn't say anything and he raised an eyebrow condescendingly, "C'mon Ken, I think you know exactly what you want. I just need you to vocalize it," oh he's having fun with this. 

"I want an acai bowl," I said and the boy smiled knowingly.

"I'll get you twenty and the weed I brought later, after you tell me what you really want," he added and I sighed. That's all it really took to win me over.

"Deal. I want you to fuck me until my brain is jumbled and all I can think about for the next week is you," I replied simply and watched his pupils dilate. 

"Yes ma'am," Jer said and was back to kissing me. 

His hand that had my hips pinned down was massaging in circles and his other had brought our hands to above my head. My free hand was pulling the boy closer by his curls and we were kissing until we ran out of air. 

The hand on my hip grazed the waistband of my shorts and the boy pulled out of the kiss to study my face, "You sure?"

"Yeah, you?" I questioned and he grinned.

"Yes yes yes," Jer replied and I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me again.

His pointer finger stayed under the waistband as his hand slid to the button of my shorts, fiddling with it as we kissed. 

Jer pulled away for three seconds to whisper, "Jean shorts K? Really?"

"Okay to be fair, I didn't really think we'd end up here," I replied with an equal amount of lightheartedness and he shook his head in faux-defeat.