CHAPTER 4

Aru POV

I do not know when I slept. I usually wake up due to my alarm, but today the sound was different, it is a phone call. This is so unusual, because non of my employees call me at this time of morning. I looked at the clock to see the time to be 10 am. I took my phone to see my would-be calling. I accepted the call. What is he doing at this point of night, not sleeping and calling me. Did something happened? It was a facetime. I faced him, he was smiling. I combed my hairs that was in my face to see him completely.

But suddenly his face got changed into shock and angry together.

"what the hell happened to you? You were fine yesterday when we talked. " he almost yelled at me.

"how did you know that I am not well, no, I was not well ?" I asked him shocking.

"first you answer my question Aru." he told me, I think he got angry.

"ok, I couldn't eat my dinner on time. So I have this problem of gastritis and it came because as I said I couldn't eat on time." I concluded not wanting to lie to him.

He sighed and asked me "and why did you skipped you dinner on first place if you know you would fall sick." Frustration is evident in his face.

"because I have to do many dealings and meetings and things to be completed before our wedding" I told him genuinely.

He sighed and composed himself to not get angry on me "you should take care of your health. It is not a joke. When we get married I will make sure that you are taking food well" he told me.

"that is why we are happy. That you would take care of her" Sandeep bhaiya came inside widely smiling at me from no where.

"isn't that Sandeep ?" he asked me shocking.

"how the hell do you know him ?" I asked him confused.

"circumstances" he just dismissed it like that.

Bhaiya took the phone from me and talked to him for some minute and gave the phone to me. "Talk to him and I will finish it off fast" he told me. I sighed and took the phone.

"now tell me how did you know I was unwell, did bhaiya told you ?" I asked him.

"no , no one told me. I saw your hand." he told me and I nodded to his answer satisfied.

I saw bhaiya wearing the gloves and coming towards me. I gulped the saliva forming in my mouth.

"dont look here, talk to him. I will do this fast. The fast, the better, right?" he asked me, wiping my tears away.

I nodded.

"ok. so you want to know how I know him right?" kookie oppa asked me, I nodded sniffing. I know he is doing this to distract me, but it did work this time.

'Is it because he is hot ?' My inner mind came from no where. I dismissed it and focused.

"so, we have been friends in our college days, he studied here with me so I know him. But he went from here due to study in his specialisation. So now we are again friends." he told me and I 'oh'-ed to him.

"so, if I again see you like this again, I will be there in my next flight. You got it?" he asked me and I nodded.

"ah" I felt a pain in m hand.

"it did hurt" I accused my bhaiya.

"you should have thought about this before skipping your dinner. By the way, uncle and aunty have gone to a wedding, so it is me and you here. So I have made you soup, chup chap eat it." bhaiya told me with no place of discussion and questioning.