CHAPTER 24

Aru POV

I think coming here itself is a mistake. I despise doctors more than any one else, don't take me wrong here, it is just that I am scared of them. And I dont know why till now.

Sitting in front of Tae oppa with his professional face and tone makes me overwhelm.

I started to fidget my fingers, Tae oppa held my hands and told me "I wont judge you no matter what and you should know that ok ?". I nodded.

"you ok with me helping you or you want someone else to ?" he asked me seeing my flushed face.

"I am only ok with you, so please." I almost begged him and he smiled at me and told me "ok, dont worry. I got you".

"Kook help her into the bed, I will be back with you in a few" he stood up making me stand too. Kookie oppa came near me and he took me into the so called bed and helped me lay on them.

I saw Tae oppa coming. He is now wearing his black scrubs. And he washed his hands and came near me while a nurse helped him wear the gloves, and all those scenes playing in front of me not at all helping.

"Relax Aru, it is just an ultrasound, nothing to worry. ok ?" he asked me. I nodded with a nervous smile.

"so, upward your top and let us finish it off fast ok ?" I did what he asked for and closed my eyes immediately feeling shy.

I heard a sigh "Aru, it is ok to be shy. But you are still beautiful the way you are " Tae oppa told me making my eyes wide open.

"Ok, so this is going to be a bit cold. Just to warn you." he kept in the exact place he wanted, and did a quick look at places he wanted. He was indeed not kidding when he said, that it was cold.

"Everything seems ok. No worry" he told us, making both me and kookie oppa sigh together. We laughed together.

"Since this is ok, we will do a quick Pelvic exam" he shocked the hell out of me.

"WHAT!? NO NOT POSSIBLE" I unknowingly shouted at them, then I realised, what I did.

"oh, I...I am sorry about that. But I am fine" I teared up.

Kookie oppa hugged me, letting me sob into his chest.

After some time of me crying and him consoling me, Tae oppa came to me and helped me to sit.

"Aru, look at me" I looked at him..

"As I told you, I am not here to sit and judge you or any woman coming here. You understand me ? And you are more like a sister to me and I think you consider me as your brother right ?" he asked me and i nodded.

"Ok, and I dont think there is anything for you to be shy or embarrassing. But I know all these are overwhelming to you. But that is ok. This is for your health, and that concerns me and kook very much, and you know that than anyone here. Right?" he asked me and I nodded.

"So, can we do the examination" he asked me, without much options available I accepted the fact that I need to be examined. Or they wont let me be, I am sure of it.

"Ok, great. Jungkook help her into that dress and call me when she is ready" he went out, while Kookie oppa came near me and handed over the dress to me.

"I will wait outside, while you change. And no bra or panty" he told me.

"no, can you please be here with me, I am kinda scared and .." and I started to cry.

He almost came running towards me and hugged me.

"shhhh.. it is ok. I wont let you be alone. It is fine and don't cry. Let us change into the dress, shall we ?" he asked me with a grin and I nodded wiping those tears.

He helped me into the dress quickly and hugged me and told me "it is going to be ok. Can i call Tae now?" he asked me while I nodded.

He went out and after sometime he came along with Tae oppa. He smiled at me and he washed his hand, then wore his sterilized gloves.

Kookie oppa helped my legs into the stirrups, making me whine.

"Aru, I know this is embarrassing. Bur I am sorry. I won't leave you without giving a proper check up on you " Tae oppa told me and sat between my legs. I can see him upwarding my gown.

The nurse is not here.

"I don't want you to be embarrassed any more. " he told me giving a small smile to me, which I reciprocated I guess.

"Ok. I am going to take a sample from your urethra. Relax. I am using lube for this spectrum. Ok ? " I nodded.

I felt some metal going inside me. It did hurts. "Ahhh .... it hurts" I cried.

Kookie oppa squeezed my hand and caressed my hair telling me "that's Ok. It is fine. "

"No it is not. I am in more pain now" I cried.

"Ok, that's it." Tae oppa told me, when I felt him taking those off inside from me.

"Ok, now coming to the next. I am going to insert two fingers. You will take a deep breath when I tell you and don't clunch yourself. And relax. Ok ?" He asked me with a sympathetic look and I nodded hiccupping.

I felt two fingers go inside me.

"No. Please... that's enough" I cried 😢

"No, Aru. Give me two minutes and you are free to go" he told me, and started to feel my abdomen by pressing.

"It hurts" I almost started to wiggle .

"Aru, please stay still for me. Can you ?" Tae oppa asked me.

"No, it hurts. The pain has worsened" I told him.

But without acknowledging my words, he continued to press, while kookie oppa placed a hand over my shoulder massaging me, making me relax, and the only sound in the cabin was my hiccups.

Then I dont know what happened, I closed my eyes and welcomed that wonderful sleep I was expecting for.

I opened my eyes to see my hands attached with IV Cannula. And Tae oppa was talking to Kookie oppa, the matter seems important. Everything still feels blurry to me.

"Hey, you ok ?" Kookie oppa came towards me.

"Yah, I am. What happened ?" I asked them.

"You just blacked out in the examination bed. You got a small urinary infection, that was why you are feeling pain or some sort of discomfort there. And you passed out because of dehydration, that can also conclude why you have the infection" Tae oppa told me.

"When can I go ?" I asked them.

"You can go once you finish this IV" Tae oppa told me.

After some time

I feel fine with being in my room with oppa. He caressed my hair, making me more sleepy than I am. I tried to resist the urge to pee.

"Aru, dont hold it, go and finish your business. You have to drink a lot of water" he told me by making me stand and push me to the washroom.

"After that you can sleep" he bargained and I did my business and came out and lashed on to the bed.

"Sleep for sometime and I will call you to drink more water after some hours." he told me and slept hugging him.

"You scared me today baby" I heard him say before sleeping.

Hope you all loved it.

Good night.