CHAPTER 22

Aru POV

As felt him deepening the kiss, I felt my legs going weak and him managing to hold my hips to steady me. He let of my lips and looked at me with many emotions.. love, lust, care... a mixture of all. He smiled at me. When he was about to go, I held his hand and started to kiss him tip toeing since he is much taller than me. After sometime he started to lead me through that beautiful love....

He let go of my lips making me whine. He looked at me chuckling. I looked down at feet and told him "I need you". I don t want to look at his eyes, I am scared of him judging me, scared of him teasing me.

Then I felt two fingers on my chin, lifting them. I was forced to look at him, he looked quiet shocked. "Aru if you need me, you need to look at me and tell me that. I will not judge you, we are partners, there is nothing to be judgemental between us... ok ?" he asked me and I nodded.

Gathering all the boldness in me, I looked into his eyes, feeling a bit blushed I told him "I need you, I need you to entirely mine, I need to feel you" . He smirked at me and started to kiss every part of my face, then slowly to neck. "Kook" I moaned his name.

He looked at me and told me "Wait for some more time baby, then you will be screaming my name". I was shocked by that. But he didn't gave me time to blush or react he took of my t-shirt which I was wearing and looked at my bra and we locked eyes.

"You are sure right ?" he asked me.

"yah, I want this." I told him with a small shy. And the bra was off. He looked at my exposed body making me feel insecure and I unknowingly closed my eyes.

"Aru, open your beautiful eyes and look at me." he demanded, I slowly opened my eyes to see him worried.

"Are you alright ?" he asked me and I told him "yah, I just feeling shy and I have never been this exposed, not even in front of my mother for years". He gave me an assuring smile.

"Shall we explore then," he asked me and I nodded with a shy. He slowly took off his shirt and hugged me.

"You feel so soft, and I cant wait to explore you" he whispered in my ears.

"Then dont wait to" I told him.

He let of the hug and told me "You are going to be mine today, only mine".

We kissed and eventually ended up in the bed. Him taking off his pants and him only in his boxers. He started to play with my left breast and squeezing it, he started to kiss my right breast. I started to moan loudly after sometime. Oh god, this feels different...

Then I felt a hand ripping of my panties and the pants which I was wearing. Then he folded my legs and started to kiss my knees to my inner thighs, oh this made me moan his name.

"You are so beautiful and sexy baby" he whispered in my ears and I felt him slowly rubbing his fingers in my womanhood. Then he increased his pace.

"This .... feels so... different" I almost screamed.

"I know baby, slowly let go of it, when you feels to" he told me politely.

Then I felt something go off my body, my heartbeats increasing fast and can hear them in my ears, I shuddered in it. a small drop of tear escaped my eyes.

"Oh that was one of kind of orgasm baby" he told me with a wink.

Without much delay I felt something inside me making me alert, I started to panic, but oppa held me firmly and told me "that is my finger. Does it hurt ?" he asked me the finger still inside me.

"Yes, it hurts" I told him truthfully.

"That's ok, you will be fine soon" he told me and started to slowly move the finger inside me, then he added another, then another. It made me feel full. Then he increased his moving of finger, unknowingly I started to move my hip along with it, then I felt some water coming out of me.

I hid my face in my hands but he told me "look at me Aru, that's fine it happens, its just your cum baby" he assured me.

"Hey, baby, I am giving you a warning that, I am going to enter inside you, and dont worry I have used condom, be at ease and this might hurt. And I am not using any sort of lube, since you are already wet we might not need it. So you ready baby ?" he asked me.

"yah' I whispered, and the next second, I felt a huge pain like cramps going through my lower body making me scream over my lungs, now I know why he did make the rook sound proof. And thanks to him.

"Relax for me baby" he told me and I started to cry and him consoling and telling me to relax. After sometime I relaxed in his embrace.

Kook POV

When I felt her relax I started to move slowly. After some slow moves I increased my pace and could hear her scream "Kook, please oh god", then she fisted my hair and her nails were doing drawings in my shoulder. But I cant complain, I give a total daddy vibe in bed, with my wedded wife near me.

We both moaned and I cum inside and she had another orgasm and she looked beautiful when she screamed my name or whenever she moaned my name. I came out of her and hugged her, she closed her and I think into sleeping, but I woke her up.

"please let me sleep, I am so tired" she begged me.

"You can sleep once you urinate and change your dress" I told her.

But her being too tired to even look at me told me "no".

"no it is not going this way" I slowly took her in my arms and into the washroom.

She looked at me when I sat her in the closet. And she closed her eyes.

"Aru urinate now" I told her strictly. She started to cry.

"Hey why ? what happened ? Does it hurts ?" I asked her. She didn't looked at me started to pass her urine, and then I heard a wince.

"It does hurts " she told me crying.

"if the pain do not go by tomorrow, we will do a check up. You are fine, let us fresh and change into something else," she nodded at me and I slowly helped her into changing the clothes.

after changing the bed sheet too, I laid her down on the bed, she immediately snuggled into me, making me smile. I patted her back, making her sleep and hugging her to sleep.

If things go bad, tomorrow is going to be a bad day for both of us.

I whispered a good night in her ear, her saying the same with a small pout made my day....

Hello all,

I hope I gave justice to you by writing. Thank you for being patient.

I will try to update as soon as possible,....