CHAPTER 42

JK POV

I have never seen her begging to me like this. Now she clinched to me, begging me to stop the pain. Oh god, please let it end fast. it has been 2 hours since Tae has checked her and she was 7 cm.

"oppa....ahhh... it hurts.. ssss" she clenched the stomach.

"hey, shhhh..it is ok. We got you. Now let me check your dilation" I told her.

"no, please, it hurts a lot now. I beg you" she stopped me from moving while I was going to wear the gloves..

"no baby. I am so sorry. I have to check you. Tae will be here in any second. And he has asked me to check you. come on" I helped her lay down ignoring her begging even though it is killing me.

"Shant.. gloves please" I told him while washing my hands. He helped me wear the gloves. I sat between her legs, between the stirrups.

"please, it hurts" she cried....

"shh... you are fine baby. Let me see what is happening" I caressed her calves.

I inserted my two fingers, and I felt the head part, she is 10cm dilated and the head is already here, her frequent and long contraction with sharp pain says it all, I should have been thinking all these. I composed myself seeing Tae not coming.

Shant shook me "what happened?" asked me

"t is 10cm dilated, please tell Tae to hurry up" I told Avinash, since Shant is needed here for the time at a situation like this.

"Aru, listen to me ok. You are going to push with full strength when every pain that hits ok?" I told her

She looked at me with confusion. "Tae is not here, but you need to push now baby. let the pain go while you push ok?" I asked her and she nodded clenching to Avinash. And he was constantly wiping her sweats and consoling her.

"good, baby push in 5 seconds.... 1 2 3 4 and 5 . Good just like that" I told, I am not wearing any sort of dress, like in hospital but just gloves, that is ok I can change later, she is important for me.

"just like that....once more....you have pain I know... so...1 2 3 4 5 and push push and push. Very good, you are doing great sweetheart" I told her.

"ahhh..." she screamed due to the pain.

"hey, shhhh. It is ok... I got you... push I 2 .....and 5. Ok good" I consoled her.

That was when Tae barged into the room. He winked at Aru and she smiled at him. What is going over there right now.

"sorry dear, got stuck up with the babies." he told her and caressed her hair.

"Tae, I can see baby's head" I told him and saw him wearing a pair of gloves and standing behing me.

"ok, push baby.... I can see the head. one more push and you are great to go" I encouraged her.

"ahhhh...." she screamed giving a strong push and the head was out. And I pulled the baby out, sorry our baby out... and the baby cried, everyone cheering us congratulations.

"it is a baby boy, sweetheart" I told her and kept the baby over her chest and I cut the umbilical code and sat there.

But Tae tapped over shoulder and told me "congrats over the baby and I will take over from here. Go sit with her and make sure you make her latch the baby" he told me with a wink. I stood up from the chair removing the blood stained gloves in the bin and went towards her. She had happy tears .

She held my hand and kissed it. "he have the same eyes as you" she told me.

I heard a couple of chuckles and all of them were looking at me.

"Congrats bro and sis" shant told us and held the baby for examination.

"where are you taking my boy?" she asked him, she is  looking pale

"oh already jealous or possessive?" he asked her with a wink.

"nope" he told her and she is really tired. I hooked up the drips and some pain killers.

"Aru, give me a push" Tae told her and she looked at me.

"shhh.. it is ok. Do as he says" I assured her. And she gave him a strong push and the placenta was out and she was bleeding out.

"I am bleeding" she told me tiredly.

"shhh... that has been protecting the baby for this many months, now it is not needed" I assured her.

"hey, let us feed the baby" I told her and with lot of crying and screaming, my healthy baby boy was latching the milk and I saw my baby sleeping keeping a protective hand over him.

"she is a protective type" I heard shant and Avinash whispering with some giggles.

Then I saw Tae standing and keeping the pad for the bleeding and keeping her leg down the stirrups.

"she has got two stitches, I have done it. She hasn't seen me or feel her inject her or things would have been otherwise." he told me with a sigh.

"hey, how is my sweet niece doing?" he asked taking the baby from her body.

we all looked at the baby and he handed me the baby. By the way baby was covered in blue towel by shant. I slowly held the baby near her left and kept her hands in a protective way around.

"can I see the baby" I hear y/n whisper to Tae.

"they are asleep baby, let us see them tomorrow morning. Everyone is tired and asleep, Let us sleep too. We have many duties being an uncle and aunty, let us go and don't disturb them. ok?" Tae told her and side hugged.

I still think were they the same couple that fought on the first day of their marriage.

And my baby is asleep and my baby boy too....

She looks tired. I caressed her hair and hear a groan leaving her mouth and a whimper.

"what happened?" I asked seeing her eyes opening.

"it hurts down there" she told me.

"don't worry, the pain killers will kick in few seconds" I told her and the next second she was out like a moon.

I love her so much. I never thought I would marry a silly and intelligent girl like her.

I never thought she was this strong, she proved it to me.

and I never thought she can endure the pain and she did.

She is amazing... every Women is.....

I never thought I would deliver my baby. Thinking about that did Tae intentionally waited for me to deliver my baby, thanks man, for everything, if it so and not so.

"love you" I whispered and laid down on the comfortable couch we have in the room...

The end

Hello readers.

Hope all are fine. This is the end of the chapter and book. But hopefully I will come up with an epilogue and a few bonus chapter, not a promise but will try.

I have been feeling sad for ending this book.

Will miss you all. 😔

See you in the next book.

Now I will be frequently updating my new book 'His wife' ....

Please do vote and comment....