CHAPTER 10

Jungkook POV

It has been one week since our marriage and I haven't got a lot of time to spend with her. So I thought as it is her birthday today I will give her some surprise. Like a proposal, a ring and a bunch of rose. I am sure she will like it, I know her. I haven't proposed to her saying that I love her or gave a kiss for her properly.

I went down to make sufficient arrangement, she couldn't sleep a lot yesterday, since she was overwhelmed of her birthday today. I didn't gave much importance to it since I wanted to surprise her.

We both used to be so busy because of our jobs and she settling down her office. But when any day I come back exhausted, her smile will make them go away, my tiredness will vanish away to thin air.

So, as I said before keeping these thoughts to myself I went down and found Y/n, only she can help me in this. I found her in her room getting ready for the day, the room was opened so I could see her, applying some lotion in her face.

I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"where is Tae ?" I asked her.

"oh he, he went for an emergency saying he will be back soon" she told me holding the paper of massage he has written.

"he will be back soon. You want something ?" she asked me and I nodded.

"I need your help" I told her seriously.

"you need my help ? I am honored to be helpful for you brother. Tell me what should I do for you ?" she asked me crossing her hands when she finished the ranting.

"ok. Actually today is Aru's birthday and I wan-"

"what ? I didn't knew that. She didn't tell me, you too" she told me surprised and a bit of an angry tone in the end.

"I am sorry. I couldn't get the time and as for her she was so overwhelmed at the time" I told her.

"ok, you continue" she told me waving the hand to continue.

" so as I said, I wanted to surprise her. " I told her

"with ?" she asked me.

"with this beautiful ring and a bunch of roses" I told her and she nodded with a tint of confusion.

"ok" she told me with the same confusion.

"no, that is not an 'ok'. Tell me what is it ?" I asked her.

"ok. If I say it open. Don't be stereotypical male. I mean not all women like roses. In my opinion, go with something else. I mean only if you want" she told me.

"no I am sure she like roses" I being adamant told her furiously.

"oh my you are own your periods. Ok don't shout, I know you. Go with that idea. so what am I supposed to do ?" she asked me, making me chuckle at her words with sarcasm. she smiled at me.

"so, help me with arranging the roses" I told her.

"ok, consider it done and you must be happy that I am on leave today" she told me by flipping her hair backwards. I smiled and nodded at her cuteness.

" ok, then see you with the flower" I told her and she nodded. She then took her phone and started to type something.

"why aren't you moving ? We have to do it now, she is fast asleep and I want to propose her when she wakes up and come down" I told her.

"ok, I am ordering it, give me sometime to select the best rose" she told me and continue to type something. I snatched her phone getting agitated for her this behaviour.

"dear brother, I am ordering online. And I have done this many time for my friends and this is the best version and I have already ordered and they will be hear in any minute now" she told me and I looked into the phone to make sure that her words are true. I smiled at her, but she didn't smile at me and snatched her phone from me.

I know she is getting mad because her ears are turning her, it happens every time when she is angry. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean to you. you know it right ?" I asked her. She didn't even looked at me, that was when the bell rang and we both went out to see the number roses that I exactly wanted. I smiled at her, but she gave me a fake smile.

"I am so sorry. Please forgive me" I almost begged her, while she nodded at me.

"I will think about it, now I think she is awake and oppa is here, you get ready for your proposal while I make some breakfast. " she told me and went to kitchen, I sighed.

After sometime Tae came to me and I told him my idea, he supported me fully unlike my sister. I shrugged it off and I saw Aru coming down looking so beautiful. I smiled at her and hugged her, while she gave me the hug. we came out from our dream land when someone cleared the throat, it was Tae himself. I smiled at him while Aru was all red like she was coming from red paint. we laughed out loud, then y/n also joined me.

Then bend on my one knee and gave her the ring and said "I love you". she was shocked would be understatement. She had tears in her eyes, the she almost covered her mouth and nose with her both hand and accepted the ring immediately and confessed to me saying "I love you too". I smiled at her cuteness and gave the roses to her.

Aru POV

Today was my birthday and when I went down I got a proposal ring for love, our love. I was so surprised that, at that point I couldn't form words to express my feelings to him right now. Then he handed me the roses, which I am allergic to. The moment I saw a hope in his eyes, I knew I was forced to accept the roses which I am allergic to the most. I accepted it with a tint of confusion.

"Now smell the rose" he told me. I thought taking the roses would satisfy him, but not. Hope he will not tell me to eat it. But nonetheless, I don't wanted to disappoint him.

I smelled it and from the next moment I started to sneeze. An uncontrollable bunch of sneeze came. I didn't get the time to look at any one.

"oh god. Don't tell me you are allergic to rose" kookie oppa almost begged me. I think I got a time to respond to that, but it ended with a nervous smile. He gave me a hard look and I continue to sneeze.

" I think you must take one injection on your birthday dear" Tae oppa told me.

"no, * need * of * it * oppa" I told him in between my sneeze.

"now, that is not a question, that is our job. And you are getting it here, since you are afraid of injection". Kookie oppa told me and when I almost started to run he held me tight to his chest and I was almost feeling shortness of breath, may be because of crying and struggling and then I felt a small pinch on the hand and then after sometime I was fine and was only hiccupping and soft sobbing.

Jungkook POV

She was a crying mess and after sometime she get hold of herself and looked at me and told me "I hate you". It did hurt me, I felt it in my heart, but it was for her wellness so, I let it be. And held her to be and hugged her as if there is no tomorrow. After some time I heard her giggle.

"I think some one is feeling better." I asked her and she nodded.

" I am sorry for not being able to know that you were allergic to it" I told her.

She sighed and told me "that is not your fault and you treated me. So I love you" she told the last part almost as a whisper.

"what did you said ?" I asked her. She became red and told me in the ear "I love you" and gave me peck on my lips. I was shocked and she almost ran from there. But I will make sure that I get a full time kiss from her side one day soon.

Since our marriage was an arranged one, we will be slow moving, while giving us both of us our own time to cope up with the environment of romance and love and many more.

Hello.

Hope you enjoyed it. I have not been feeling well, so I couldn't update well. But I hope I have done justice to the character and you in this chapter.

Please vote.