CHAPTER 33

Aru POV

Today I was forced to take leave. I was forced to spend some time with Tae oppa, the devil himself. He was on leave today to prepare for some of his conference. ah! how much I hate it. And I was given strict orders from Kookie oppa to take pain killers from Tae oppa. He gave it to Tae oppa and have asked him to give me accordingly. oh god why the devil himself?

Last time I almost had to beg Kookie oppa to give me the painkiller. That too he gave me only when he understood it is out of control. And according to his lecture I should only take it with a gap of almost 8 hours.

I took the med almost 4 hours ago and it has started to hurt like b***h. Now I have to start my drama to get the med from him. And if that does not work I have to steal it, no matter what I am going to do it.

I went towards his study room where he does his studies, conferences and consultations. I stood in front of the door still not able to knock. At last, after a fifteen minutes of debating to myself I gathered my courage and knocked on the door.

"Come on in Aru" he must be in a serious job right now hearing his that deep voice. Again debating my decision to enter. I slowly opened the door to reveal oppa standing near his book shelf.

"What do you want Aru?" he asked me knowing my presence.

"no, I just came to ask if you need something"

He debated himself before saying "I have both my hands and legs working properly. I can get what I want. Now tell me the real reason".

"I need the pain killer please" I begged to him.

"No, Aru. You cannot have more than one Naproxen in 6 to 8 hours" he told me in an emotionless face.

"Please" I begged again.

"Aru, I have told this once and I am saying it again for you. No" he concluded and went to his own work.

"No problem I will take it myself" I whispered. He gave me a hard stare.

"No, you will not. And not until I give it to you" he told me and walked away without bothering my presence. Did he fight with di or something? Ah I don't know. Non of my business.

"But what is with him. I better get along with him. what if he gives me the painkillers ?" I thought to myself.

I went towards him and I saw him going to the kitchen. I thought to interrupt.

"may be I can make you something" I told him walking into the kitchen.

"no, what did Rosaline tell you?" he asked me raising his eyebrows.

"she told me to rest" I told him.

"and what are you doing now?" he asked me.

"me, I am not taking one. But do not worry I will, if you give me the painkiller" I negotiated.

"no, there is two more hours to go" he told me.

"But, that is ok. I will be fine. Please.."

"no, means no. Now stop bothering me and get out of here" he told me to get out. ouch... that hurts.

I tried my level best for next one more hour. But the pain has only increased. I have started to cry clutching myself. I couldn't keep doing this any more, so i went out to oppa's room and found him reading something.

When he saw me he went on all alert mode. He let go of his cold facade and came to me.

"What happened dear? why are you crying?" he asked me.

"isn't it... obvious.... it.. it hurts" i sobbed. He quickly hugged me and made sit on his bed.

"ok ok listen. I still cannot give you pain killer. But we can do something to prevent you from having this pain. Do you want that?" he asked me, he talks to me like as if he was talking to a baby.

"What is it?" i asked him.

"i can give you a painkiller injection. i will give you instant relaxation and the pain wont come up until the medicine time. What do you tell about that?" he asked me cautiously.

"No, why does this happens to me. I hate this" I closed my eyes.

"So, are you ok with that?" he asked me and i nodded without much option. Having a small pain for a second is better than having to bear the whole damn pain for 2 hours.

"ok, up until then let us keep some ice pack on your wrist to decrease the swelling." he told me and held my other hand which was not injured and gave me an ice pack to keep over it.

The one hour went fast with him telling me stories of di and telling me to make them uncle and aunty soon and he will take care of me without any issues. He even gave me the free card to go to him whenever i want, and to wherever I want. i blushed profusely thinking about the babies.

"Now , shall we finish the most fearful thing for you" he asked me and I nodded thinking again about my whole decision.

"Ok good. Come" he told me to follow him.

"ok, you have two option. One in your arm, Two, in your buttock. I prefer buttock because your other arm will hurt. Anyway it is your decision" he told me and i nodded with his decision, because I don't want to pain my other arm too.

"ok, so you know the drill" he told me and came with a syringe in his hand in a packet.

I laid on my bed and turned to the opposite side where my arm is in pain, slid my pants and panties for his view.

"ok, deep breath when i tell you to" he told me and i could feel him cleaning the area for the injection.

"Now, deep breath" while breathing I felt something sharp going inside me. While i try to wiggle, he held me firmly and told me "be still, otherwise the needle will break and will hurt more".

"Ouch"

"Shh.. nothing to worry. Continue breathing and you will be fine. Shh.. relax ... " he cooed me.

It came to an end after which it felt like many days.

"You are good. Try to sleep" he told me with a pat in the head and felt him kissing my forehead.

I slept the next second.... I don't know if that is because of the painkiller or the pain I endured few minutes before.

"I don't know how you are going to endure the labour pain kiddoo. Let us see what is coming" I heard him mutter to himself...

Even I worry about it bro...

Hello...

Hope all of you liked this chapter.

Please do vote and comment...