CHAPTER 31

Aru POV

"Aru, wake up we have to go. Your parents and cousins have been calling me and you for over 2 hours now. I told them you are getting ready. Wake up sweetheart" I heard oppa shaking me.

"Please, five more minutes, I am tired" I told him.

"No, Aru it is time to wake up. No more sleep. Up now" he told me.

"No, it is because of you I am tired. So, you should bear the consequences" I told him.

"Excuse me, when last night you were having fever you begged me for a night. But when I gave you three you are accusing me" he asked me in a 'duh' tone.

"Ok, I am up. No need to remind me of that time, The time when you drugged me to say that" I told him opening my eyes.

"wow, that was not drug first of all. And why would I drug you when you drool over me all day" he asked me wiggling his eyebrows.

"oh. Now you are accusing me. so you cant take the responsibility of your own action?" I asked him.

"Aru, we can continue this when we get back. Now freshen up and change into something comfy" he told me and stood up.

"ok" I whispered and went to freshen up.

After changing into something comfy just like he said. I went to our kitchen to see them clean and look like a mirror.

"How is it wifey?" he asked me back hugging me.

"It looks beautiful. it doesn't tell what happened few hours ago, Thank you" I told him.

"always love" he kissed my cheeks.

"it is almost past 8. We have to move" we walked not before him side hugging me. Making me feel secure in his arms.

Even though we have quiet a big age gap, we have the same vibe. He takes care of me like a child.

Our driver was waiting for us to come. After settling down in the car, it didn't take much time to reach my home, if precisely said our mansion like home.

It looks like a party going on over here. Oh god, don't tell me they are going to welcome me and my hubby with a party. While getting down from the car we enter my home to see all of them patiently waiting for us.

"Did she make you wait because of her work?" Sangeet bhaiya asked oppa.

"Not because of work. But she was tired of" he was about to expose while I rolled my eyes making him visibly gulp and told "Yesterday she had some fever, now she is fine. Don't worry".

"Is she ever away from the meds which she is always disgusted of?" Shantanu asked him.

"Will she ever listens to anyone?" Oppa asked others.

"Ok guys enough of torturing my child, now let us have dinner" my mum hugged me and took me to the kitchen.

"is everything going well?" she asked me the first thing when she got me all alone in the kitchen while all the other aunties where busy.

"yes, he is taking care of me very well. And if I don't take care of myself, he will make me do so" I told her.

"does he have anger issues?" she asked me.

"no, he only gets angry when I do not take care of myself. He is so lovely" I told her blushing.

She gave me an amused smile and patted my head. "I am very happy for you babu" she told me and blessed me.

Then we all had dinner together with lots of bickering and my whole family telling my childhood stories to him and god knows why they are doing that. And the biggest contributors are my arch enemies, my cousins. They never leave an opportunity to tease me and my old crush. And I was able to see a tint of jealous in oppa's eyes. Which went the same speed as it came.

"Come with me Aru. I need to speak with you" my father told me. Of course to have a father- daughter time which we never had after marriage. To others he is a cold blooded, cold-hearted richly rich CEO, but to me he is a superhero and the one who made me a superwoman.

We reached the balcony, we stood looking at the sky for sometime.

"we will all be moving to New York within 6 months" he broke the silence. I hugged the life out of him saying a tons of 'thank you'.

"No need to thank me baby, this is what I should do" he told me.

"is he taking care of you well. I know everything that is going on over there. Avinash tells me everything. I just want to hear from you, I just wants to make sure that I didn't make a mistake" he told me with a smile which was exactly like mine.

I kissed his cheeks and told him "you did the right thing pa. He takes care of like a child and wife. He loves me a lot and he has proved that to me a lot. Please do not worry about me. And come to New York fast". He smiled at me.

Everyone gave me small gifts telling me that they will be coming soon. Before leaving I touched the foot of elders. While my mama's blessing made me blush.

"Bless you kids to become parents soon" ....

I looked at oppa, I know I was blushing.

"soon enough" he winked at me. I looked down to hide my blush.

With a big and proper goodnight saying we bid farewell to my family. We reached his apartment without much delay.

"Tomorrow, we both have work. So try to sleep away your tiredness sweety" he told me giving a toe curling kiss to me which eventually turned into a not so peaceful night. He is such a pervert, who am I kidding. After 2 hours of works in bed, we slipped into the slumber sleep.

Hello Readers,

Thank you for your patience. I have been a bit lately. From now on I will be much more frequent.

Love you all for the support and patience.

Thank you @JignaPaul for the idea... [Coming Soon]....

Vote and comment