CHAPTER 21

Author's POV

Moving towards the table, Aru opened the file which she recently had a meeting about and which she needs to sign as the director of the company. She went through the files again before signing. Since this is a new country, she only started her life, she dont want to be in jail any time soon. She wished she could finish it and go home to find her hubby, who was leave today.

She somehow finished all her works and went towards the new car where her driver was ready to drop her. He looked at her with smile. He looks like he was in his mid forties. She gave him a small smile and they left for their so called mansion.

She opened the front door to see her di looking sulky, tired and happy at the same time. She looked at others confused feeling the oddly evident silence which was uncomfortable at the same time it was comfortable. She went and sat near her hubby who gave her his full attention and hugged her.

"what happened ?" she asked him.

"we are going to have some family member coming " he told her.

"Who ? Hobi oppa ?" she asked him confused.

"No some one who has not born yet?" he told her.

"Where did you hit your head ?" she asked him concerned.

"Aru, I am being serious. Dont tell me you are seriously asking this question." he asked her.

"Of course I am. What do you expect someone when they says that an unborn family member is coming" she almost tried to glare at him.

Aru Pov

At first I didn't get what he wanted to say. But at the point when I repeated the sentence, I understood.

"Oh my god, How could I not"

I was cut off "yes, how could you not. Your sister is pregnant." Tae oppa told me with a smile and side hugging my happy sister.

Without thinking twice I went and hugged her. "oh my god, I am over the moon now. This is not dream right ? Can someone pinch me." I couldn't even think of anything. I am so excited.

"Ouch" someone really pinched me. That someone was Jimin oppa.

"Why did you do that?" I asked them.

"you asked for that" he told him.

"still, you should have been gentle" I told him pouting. He again pinched my cheeks.

We started to celebrate this moment. Oh my god I am going to be an aunty. I cant wait for the moment when they call me aunty .

I was thinking all these sitting in our chair. Somebody shook me to earth. It was Kookie oppa. He smiled at me and hugged him.

"People are waiting. We are having our lunch from outside, so shall we go sweetie ?" He asked me with a wink and I nodded.

When I got ready and was walking towards the door oppa side hugged me and gave me a kiss in the forehead.

"Are you ok ?" He asked me

I looked at him and smiled "I am over the moon now. I mean I am going to be an aunty and oh my god. How can I describe ? I am so freaking out now." I told him overwhelming with excitement.

He raised his eyebrows seeing my excitement. He chuckled and we together went down. To see both our to be parents kissing , that too so passionately.

Oppa cleared his throat making both of them stop and di to blush. She looked everywhere and not to us. She is getting so red. 😍 I love seeing her like this.

I jumped from where I was and went towards her to hug her.

"Oh my god. My sister and brother monster is going to be parents. " I told them making Tae oppa raise his eyebrows questioning about the choice of my words. I looked at everywhere and not him. I heard a chuckle making me turn to the sound.

"What was that ?" Tae oppa asked me.

"slip of the tongue, may be" I told him with a grin.

"May be ?" he questioned me.

"Leave it Tae" Kookie oppa protected me.

"Oh somebody is protective I think" Tae oppa told Kookie oppa with a raised eye brows.

"Ok, guys stop it. Look at her, she is probably feeling guilty of making both of you fight. So, it is better that if you both stop it" Di told that last part in a bit intimidating tone, making both of them gulp and I just kept enjoying the show in front of me.

"k" both of them mumbled and kept quiet. Both of them stood up from their chair and walked to their respective cars. I went towards Kookie oppa's car and sat on the passenger seat. I looked at him, he smiled at me with a wink, I blushed looking down. He chuckled and we went towards the hotel.

When we reached every member was waiting for us. We walked towards them and into the private dine which was ready for us. The dinner went well, which includes all members cheering for the couples. Later the same couple went towards, god knows where.

I felt and a hand side hugging me with a hand on the waist. I looked at Kookie oppa. "Lets go home and let me give you your punishment for getting us into fight, shall we?" he asked me in a seductive tone. Making me uncomfortable between my legs. I nodded nonetheless, avoiding that uncomfortableness.

We climbed into the car and the ride to our home was so silent that was not uncomfortable, but feeling something different than usual. We reached home, I started walking towards our room, but a hand stopped me from moving further.

"Where do you think you are going babe ?" he asked me in his deep voice which send shiver through my spine. I turned to look at him to see a dominant look in his eyes, making me immediately submissive towards him. I closed my eyes to get rid of the feeling.

Then I felt hand on the back of my neck and I felt a kiss on my lips. Later it turned into something.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a long night for us....

Hello my lovely readers,

I am stopping here. But will come up with the rest dirty stuff I suppose. Please be patient with me, I have my exams start on this Friday. I dont think I will be able to publish this week. But I will try.

Please do vote and comment.

And one more thing I have started writing a Mafia-doctor story. If you want me to publish it please let me know. And that will not be a fanfiction.

It will be the story of an Indian girl with an abusive parent wedded to mafia prince.

Thank you