CHAPTER 28

Aru POV

I opened my eyes with severe headache and closed my eyes again due to the heaviness and drowsiness I am feeling now. I groaned trying to open my eyes slowly . I opened my eyes to see the room empty, oppa was no were to be seen.

I sit up slowly and tried to walk making me stumble. what the hell did I do ? My god, the head is killing me. I walked to the kitchen to get some coffee to ease my headache only to see the most terrifying face of all the members including kookie oppa.

"Care to explain about your tantrums you showed yesterday" he asked me.

"What did I do ? I don't remember a thing. But my head is killing me" I told him confused.

"of course you wont, that is because of the after effect of your beer" he told me.

"what ? Nice joke. I wont drink and you know that." I tried to justify me.

"Kook she might not remember things due to the hangover, once everything is settled you can talk to her. Now give her some meds so she can have some peaceful time" di told to ease the tension between us.

"Hangover ? Y/n why should I make her peaceful when she only gave me restless night yesterday" he raised her voice eyeing me. But his that high pitched voice was not at all helping me with my headache.

"STOP! You are making my headache worse" I yelled and closed my eyes and ears.

"ok, be cool ok. Just finish the soup and drink a lot of water. You will feel better within few hours." Tae oppa told making me sit on the chair. While kookie oppa came to me and sat down near me.

Tae oppa sat near me and gave me some sort of a medicine and let me be.

"Ok, how are you feeling now ?" Kookie oppa asked me.

"It is getting better" I voiced after sometime. He is giving me hard time.

Now everything seems coming, I mean I am getting my memories back.

'What ? Did I ask him to love me in front of this much of people ' I thought.

"Yes baby. You did ask him to " di told me, that was until I made myself a fool. Oh my god.

"And yah, you said it out loud for even the neighbors could hear you " Tae oppa told wiggling his eyebrows.

"What. No why would I ? Ok, look I screwed up. I know I messed it up. I am sorry" I looked to kookie oppa.

"Please, for gods sake be careful. And the next time you drink, you will really tell me to stop, and at that time stop won't be in my dictionary. You understand that ?" He asked me in his dominant voice to me like a whisper.

"Yah, I I understood " I told him. He stood up from the chair and walked away.

"He is going to come your way, don't worry. He is just, had an earful from all the members especially from Tae oppa for not taking care of you. And he is guilt struck. Don't worry he will come around" di patted my shoulder and stood up.

After sometime I saw the devil itself Tae oppa. He came towards me and sat near me composing his angers inside him and gave me a small smile.

"I know you don't have any right on my sympathy or smile. But since it is you I am being normal which I am usually not. And I am going to say this once you are going to listen to it" I nodded.

He continued " what did you think when you were drinking ? And if you were angry with him, come home talk it out or give him a slap or at least let me know so that I can help you ? Weren't you supposed to do so ? What happened to your common sense Aru ? I am very disappointed in you " he told me and walked away 😔 😢.

All of them are angry at me. And all of them have the right reason for being angry. I screwed up. 🙃

I stood up stumbling a bit. But some one helped me straight.

"It is ok, let us go to our room. We both are punished to go to a trip. Were I have a small work and you are seeing your family. And that is for one week. Let us get ready. " he told me and gave me a kiss in mu forehead.

"About Tae, he will be back to normal before we are back. Aren't you looking forward meeting your parents ?" He asked me

I nodded with teary eyes. "Ok, then let us think about that. And meanwhile let us also think about how to meant their anger on us. Ok ? Are you ready for that ?" He asked me and I nodded.

I cant wait to meet them. Missed them a lot.

Yah ! I am going for a vacation.

"Come on. Let's go" he told me and we walked to our room. Packing our stuff and handling our buisness....

Hello all,
Hope all are fine. I got cold and I am getting better.
Please do pray for me.

I know this was a small chapter, so I will work on the next chaps.

Please do vote and comment.