CHAPTER 11

Aru POV

After giving him a peck on the lips, I literally ran from there. I ran to kitchen to hide my embarrassment but I have met with two love birds kissing. I cleared my throat to bring them back to earth precisely to the kitchen. "You guys are burning the kitchen" I told them pointing to the dish which is burning.

Di gasped and get rid of the hold she has been in, means in the hold of Tae oppa to stop it from further burning or burning the whole house. Even he is a tomato now. I laughed seeing his that face. At the exact moment my hubby came and side hugged me, unfortunately I went back to the memory we made minutes ago and I became a tomato making Tae oppa laugh out loud along with kookie oppa and di.

"don't laugh" I pouted.

"oh, I think my little tiger is angry" Tae oppa told coming near to us.

While kookie oppa side hugged me and asked me "why were you laughing some minutes ago ? what did I miss ?" he asked me and I heard a clearing of throat making me look at the source of it. It was non other than di, her eyes were begging me not to say. But even before I can say anything I think kookie oppa understood. So he said "I think I understood what went here. Hope my innocent wife's eye didn't see anything which she shouldn't" , he told me giving me a wink. I gave him a shy smile and looked down.

"guys, time for breakfast. I have to correct some papers. So have it fast and do whatever you wanted to do. And do not disturb me" di told us making us all nod. She gave me a smile, which I reciprocated. Then I saw Tae oppa feeding di, telling us all that she is so skinny these days and loosing weight and so on.

Then I started to eat my food and there was many fruits, which are always my weakness. I took some pieces of papaya and took it into my mouth. It was a big piece, before I could bite, I felt someone turning me and biting that small piece, while biting my lip. My eyes widen in shock. It took me some time to realize who it was and what happened. I heard someone chock on their food to see Jimin oppa, chocking and smiling at me, while di helping him with some water.

I looked at kookie oppa, he is eating so normal, as if nothing happened. He then gave me a beautiful smiling, making me forgave him at that instance and making me smile.

"it is time to write a romantic novel I suppose" di told as to no one and stood from there. Everyone stood up having their food, while Jimin oppa winked at me and giving me a teasing smile. He also went to his room, leaving me and kookie oppa all alone. I can sense a awkward silence in the air. I cleared my throat with some water and stood from there. But I felt a hand in my wrist pulling me back to a soft spot. I was in kookie oppa's lap.

" do you think you can escape so easily after pecking my lips ?" he asked me with a smirk.

"no, it is not like that." I justified myself.

"then what is it ?" he asked me.

"it is nothing like what you think" I told him looking down feeling so shy in his lap.

"really. Then let me give you my punishment" he told me making me look at him. Within seconds I felt something soft in my lips, he started to kiss me, he looked at my widened eyes, making me close it immediately and feeling something between my legs. He stopped kissing and I whined.

"open your eyes and look at me" he told me in his husky deep voice. I immediately opened.

"keep your eyes on me when I kiss, ok ? or consequences will not be good" he told me sending a shiver in my spine. I nodded.

"words. I need word Aru" he told me seriously.

"I understood" I told him trying to wipe out his saliva over my lips but he stopped and started to kiss again, I unknowingly closed my eyes, but then I felt a pinch in my waist making me skip an odd sound from my mouth and open my eyes and look at him. After sometime he let go of my lips and kissed my forehead and told me "good girl", making me look down.

"don't be embarrassed, this was just a start" he told me hugging.

I then stood up and went to kitchen to help her. started from next month I will be back to my work, means my business. Let me tell you, so far life was amazing to me.

"Aru" I think kookie oppa told me, he is looking guilty.

"yah ?" I asked him confused.

"I am sorry, I got an emergency call. I have to go, will you be alright with-" " she will be alright with me" he was cut off by di entering the kitchen and shooing him out of the kitchen, not before giving us our own time. Kookie oppa gave me a big farewell as if he was going somewhere far. I smiled at his care for me.

"ok so it is us. I will correct my papers while you can do whatever you want or even help me, then we can go for some shopping. we chatted while she correcting the paper and me arranging them. After that we went for shopping, little did both of us knew that, it was going to make us pay a huge price, and not literally. we literally played a lot, we enjoyed the time. But when we were coming back, that happened.

hello guys,

I know I am a bit lazy these days, but I will make sure to update it more often. I am getting better from fever and got to do some research project. But will make sure to update fast.

vote please.