CHAPTER 26

Aru POV

After yesterday's party or whatever you call it, it was so tiring for all of us. We went to bed only at 3 in the morning, except di, who was forced into the bed due to her pregnancy. She was whining all the time to let her also be the part of cleaning. But we didn't let her.

It was my duty to take her back home, and make sure she sleeps. I did what I was told and went to have a small meeting regarding my business. I can only take a online business meeting in India at night, because of the time difference we have, a literal change between India and New York I suppose.

After finishing my meeting, I slept at 2am in the morning. Our members came late and to be precise, at 3am, I think. I don't know when I slept. But I had a great and nice dream. A dream where I am going to a tour with my hubby, he he.

"Aru, wake up" A voice called me.

"no" I whined.

"Aru, wake up. Even y/n is up, who slept at the same time as you" the voice told me.

"I do not want to wake up" I whined.

"if you do not, I will pour cold water" he told me.

"Oppa.. please. Let me be. I slept late" It skipped my mind and tongue.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

My eyes shot opened getting to know what I have done. I opened my eyes to saw him giving me a disbelief look.

"What did you just said ?" he asked me.

"no, I mean. I was-"

"no, stop right there Aru, I know you did something late at night. Your laptop was hot. Now stop acting and tell me" he is angry.

I gave him a nervous smile and told him "actually, I need to finish my business deal with an Indian client and you know the time difference".

"So, you utilised the time when no one is here and did your meeting. That too for 3 hours" he asked me. He stood up from where he is and walked away. And he is going to give me a silent treatment as his punishment I know.

After freshening up, I went to the kitchen to see him making something.

"we were waiting for you to make breakfast for us. You definitely know Y/n cannot make it considering her health conditions. Don't always be considerate about you but others as well" he told and started to make things.

This literally broke my heart. He is so heartless, it took my heart to break to say this. But he says I am not considering about others. I froze there still. Tears almost started to come. But I don't want him to see my tears, he don't deserve my tears.

Tae oppa came inside. "Is everything ok ?" he asked us.

"yes" oppa said.

"No" I said in my business tone.

Kookie oppa turned to me shocking. I walked inside the kitchen to make things. No one bothered to talk to me. I finished making breakfast and lunch. We ate our breakfast in silence.

Y/n di, supported my decision after hearing what he has said to me. She was so angry at him that she wanted to kick in his balls. I almost laughed. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I missed my mom. I hugged her and cried. she consoled me saying that it was ok and will teach oppa some manners.

Let me tell you for the next few hours we did not talk. I mean it is evening now and I am making the dinner now. Oppa came inside the kitchen and looked at me. Seeing him looking at me with a sorry angered me more. I started to cut the veggies with much more strength and speed. All my anger into the veggies.

"Aru, I am sorry. I know I shouldn't have said it" he begged me.

"did di told you to talk to me ?" I asked him.

"no, why would she ? She has nothing to do with me talking to you ok?" he asked me and I continue to cut the veggies with the same force.

"I do not care. I have work and others to take care" I told him.

"no, Aru. I know I did a grave mistake. Please forgive me for what I said" he told me.

"You broke my heart oppa. Do you know how much it hurts" I asked him tears threatening to fall in both of our eyes.

"You please go and don't disturb me" I told him. With few seconds of silence I was back hugged.

With the anger on the veggies and the shock of him back hugging me together made me overwhelmed and made me cut my finger myself. Even if it wasn't a major cut, it did hurt like a bitch.

"ahhh" I winced.

"oh, my god. Blood" I whisper yelled.

"oh god, I am so sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you. Aish, whom did I saw in the morning" he mumbled.

He took my hand and kept it in the running water in the pipe. And made me sit in the dinning chair. He came towards me with a med kit. He examined my hand and told me with a smile "Thank god. You do not need a stitch". He kissed my forehead and told me to sit down.

" I have to make dinner" I stood up from the chair. But he held my hand and told me "No, you are not going anywhere. You did more than what you should".

I gave him a smile. I didn't forgave him. But will try to if he behave well. He called someone and told me "we are arranging a chef. So, do not worry about that".

He took me in bridal style and into our room. Let us explore for a bit, shall we.

We came down to have some lunch after our lovely session. Everyone was smirking at us. What the hell is happening to all ?

We sat and started to eat.

"Jungkook you should at least let her breath during the process, you know ?" Di told him, making me choke over my food. Tae oppa immediately gave me water and told me to eat carefully.

"yes ma'am" Kookie oppa is so dramatic now.

I covered my flushed face. Everyone started to laugh out loud.

And the day went by them teasing me and oppa. Of course we did not gave up, but they scored high.

The day went by with a lot of bickering....

Hope all of you enjoyed.

Please do vote and comment.

Have a nice day to all...