CHAPTER 17

Aru POV

We are returning from our vacation today. For me this tour cannot be said as a vacation since I couldn't enjoy it even a bit because of my periods.

But I am happy at the same time that I could spend time with my hubby more. we packed our bag and vacated the room and headed to airport. My poor di got her periods today and she is not feeling well at all. She almost at the verge of crying. I couldn't help seeing it so I gave her some dark chocolate I have with me and she was more than happy to accept it with a big smile.

We boarded the flight and into our land, America. Me and Tae oppa talked a lot about our business, for which he wanted me to be the partner of it. we both talked a lot, me about the friends I have and he about di, I am sure he is whipped by her. he he. I need to tell these to kookie oppa so that he can tease Tae oppa and di which might be needed in the future. Smiling to myself, we continued the talk and later it was time for the arrival of the flight.

We reached towards kookie oppa to tell them that it is time for the arrival. Little did we knew that a dangerous surprise was awaiting us. We called them to wake up. oppa woke up and tried to wake up di, yes we tried but she is not waking up. Then oppa exchanged seats with Tea oppa to give them space and check on di, while me and oppa went to our place. I saw oppa so much tensed and fidgeting his fingers.

I held his hand and gave an assuring squeeze, while I myself was scared. He looked at me and I find his squeezing his wrists to assure me with a smile. I returned the smile and we looked at each other. With the higher tension in the air we were able to land smoothly. Tae oppa held di in his arm and took her out of the jet. We all came out of the jet and into our house.

"Are you ok ?" Tae oppa asked me after taking the blood for testing from di, who is still unconscious.

"yah, I am fine" I told him with an assuring smile.

He gave me a weak smile and told me "you go and take rest, we all are here, she will be ok. Ans this is a daily occurrence of her fainting, either because of low sugar and now I don't know what the hell" . I could see a guilt and anger in his eyes.

"don't worry, she will be fine and it is not your fault" I told him and hint of surprise was evident in his eyes. He smiled at me and side hugged me. After sometime di opened her eyes and got earful of scolding from the doctors. I couldn't help myself from stopping from laughing. Because of her beautiful sulking. she managed to gave me a most daring and glaring look to stop me. I gave her a sheepish smile and ran from there before getting on her nerves.

The next Day

That day went to fast. Today I have my first day of working in this country. where I can enjoy it a lot. Kookie oppa will send me off in his car since my driver here is not ready.

"bye" I told him before leaving.

He held my wrist and gave me a serious look, which indeed gave me concern and fear.

"Aru, I know how much you love your work and how much you wanted to enjoy it and you can. But for the sake of god, please do take care of your health, or else even I wont be able to help you with the horrible check up of Tae that you might have to face and let me tell you it won't be smooth. I am saying this from my experience. And you have seen how much angry and disappoint was Tae yesterday in the case of Y/n. I don't want Tae to be disappointed and angry at you. so please, and please take care of yourself. you got me ?" he asked me and I nodded with fear.

He sighed and looked at me "I didn't tell you this to scare you but to let you know about the consequences. And please do answer with words". He told me with a small smile.

"ok. I understood, I will take care of myself and will not disappoint anyone" I told him with the same smile he gave me.

Even before I could think about getting out, he held me towards him and the next thing I remember is feeling a soft kiss which eventually turned into a rough one, but it was with love and passion. I felt the love I had for him. He smiled at me and grabbed my neck and almost gave me a hickey, which made me moan.

"you, cheated. What will people think of me now" I tried to rub it off. But he stopped with a firm grip on my wrist.

"what ? Then people will know whom you belong to and not to mess up with you" he told me with a wink.

"How am I supposed to get rid of it" I asked him.

He gave me a smirk and told me "I will teach you that tonight if you behave well today. It depends upon your performance".

"bitch" it came out of my mouth before I could stop it. He raised an eyebrow challenging me to say that again.

I ran from the car and towards me building where all my secretary including my staff members are waiting for me. I must be friendly for many people which includes my friends and my family and not to my staff or others. For them I am their boss, the boss that they fear the most. The welcomed me inside while everyone saying good morning to me while I returning some of them.

I don't know what is awaiting me today here.

Hello my beautiful readers.

Hope you liked the chapter. Please do vote and comment.

Thank you all for giving me the encouragement to write even when I was not feeling well emotionally.

I got my forth sem result and got 9.12 cgpa, thanks to your prayers.

Be happy guys, don't let anyone or anything to stop your laugh.

Love you all, and have a wonderful day.