CHAPTER 30

Aru pov

After everything that has happened yesterday, oppa took leave for me. And we will go to my home in the evening for dinner. I am really excited. The next time I will be seeing them from New York.

I started to cook us some lunch. Oppa send every maid out saying our precious private time.

After cooking I was cleaning some mess when I felt a kiss in my neck and a hand in my waist.

"Ready baby?" Oppa asked me.

"For what?" I asked him confused.

"For your punishment " he told me that and turned me to face him. He gave me a smirk and started to kiss the life out of me. I moaned.

He lifted me to the counter while kissing. I felt a finger going inside me. I couldn't even resist him. Then felt his next finger. He increased his pace.
"No, I..." I tried to

But "no baby you need this. Beg me for more" he commanded.

"No" I cried feeling something I am not getting.

"Beg Aru" he told me.

"I need you please " I almost begged. He let go of his finger making me whine.

Then I saw him taking his pants off and he is nacked as well. I saw his member erected. Ready to please me.

"Here you go baby" he told me and slowly slided himself into me making me feel full and good.

He slowly thrusted inside me. He made his pace fast. Making me moan and slipping a tear feeling the pleasure. And three more round. After that I felt two of his fingers inside me again.

The counter was messy with my wet and many more. I have to clean this mess up to eat something now.

"Don't overthink and release for me baby" I didn't knew when he was inside me. I released for him and he gave me a satisfying nod.

"Wait for me here" he told me and went to get something being nacked.

I tried to walk but I couldn't. I am sore. Oh my god how am I supposed to walk now to my home. I am going to kill him. What am I supposed to tell others. Oh god.

"Didn't I told you to wait for me " he asked with a sigh.

"You must be really sore" he told me and took me in bridal style and into our bath tub. 🛁

He helped me to wash while he himself washed.

"I am going to apply some ointment you feel better for the eve" he told me while carrying.

He squats my legs and separated them for his view. He slowly applied the ointment, it felt burning. I whined.

"Shh... that is ok baby. You are ok sleep a bit I will call you for lunch" was the last thing I heard before closing my eyes. He caressed my hair.

"I am not letting you wear anything down there. And I have switched the fan. You will be fine before you know" I felt a kiss before sleeping.

After sometime

"Aru, let us have lunch then you can sleep till evening " he told me waking me up.

"Sss.." I tried to sit.

"Wait, let me see" he told me and laid me down again and separated my legs for his view.

"It has gotten better. You will be fine" he told me.

"Wait here I will bring the food" he went out.

He sat near me and we fed the food to each other. He again put some ointment for me and hugged me to sleep.

"What are you wearing today?" He asked me.

"I will wear sari since it is my first time going home after wedding" I told him.

He kissed my forehead.

"I am so tired" I told him.

"It is ok baby. You sleep. You are fine. I have checked you. Now sleep tight. I will be here when you wake up" he told me and caressed my hair to sleep.

Hello.

Hope all of you loved it
Please do vote and comment.
And also please give me some ideas for the story if possible.

Love you all