CHAPTER 20

Aru POV

I opened my eyes hearing a beep sound. It is so dark in the room. I looked towards my left to see my hubby sleeping in the extra bed.

"oppa" I called him.

"oppa, wake up" I called him again.

"mm" I heard him say something.

I am really feeling thirsty now. So I tried to grab my phone which was in the meds table. When I approached it, it hurts. And unknowingly I let out a "ahh". This woke oppa up. He looked at me worried and asked me "what happened ? When did you wake up ?" he asked me and opened my dress which I was wearing. I grabbed his hand.

"what ?" he asked me angrily.

"why are you getting angry on me for everything. I have called you three times and you just said 'mm' and that was it. My throat is hurting and I need some water. What am I supposed to do if you are like this ?" I asked him in my cranky voice.

He look taken aback because of my sudden change. But I started to cry "I am sorry. I just couldn't control myself and I just... I am sorry" I told him sobbing in the words.

"hey, I am sorry. I only wanted you to be fine. your health to be fine. And I am sorry for being angry to you. So now be a good girl and let me look at your surgical area ok?" he asked me with a smile which as always made me blush. I nodded.

He slowly opened the dressing at the surgical area and take a look at it before covering it again. He smiled at me and told me "it is good, I mean the stitches are fine".

Then he went towards the table to get some water. He poured it into the water and took a bud into the water and placed that watered bud to my lips.

"I need to drink water . I am thirsty." I told him begging.

"not yet dear. You will feel fine with it. Now you try to sleep a bit more and I will be here when you wake up ok?" he asked me and I nodded smiling.

I slept for sometime. I opened my eyes to see Tae oppa reading some file and he was in his scrub. Di was watching some video in her phone.

"di" I called her. she looked at me and smiled. Tae oppa also stood up and came towards me. "Do you feel pain anywhere ?" he asked me.

"no, I am fine. It hurts but that is bearable." I told him.

"The effect of pain meds might wear off after sometime. It is better you say the truth" he glared at me.

"ok, it hurts. But not a lot though" I told him. He nodded before analysing my face.

"ok, great" he told me and looked at my surgical area.

"Avinash has came here 15 minutes before you wake up to look at the surgical area. And he told me to administer painkiller if your pain increases. So my question is do you need it" he asked me

"I definitely need it" I told him boldly.

"ok, then I am going to " he told me and went to call some nurse. He administered the painkiller. And I felt fine after sometime.

"where is oppa ?" I asked him

"he went to change and to bring something to eat for you. Since you are ready to eat the food and will be fine to get the discharge today itself" he told me with a wink. And I was beyond happy, for which I almost jumped making my surgical area hurts. He gave me a warning look and I settled down with a small smile.

Rest of the things went fast. Now it is time for me go home. yah yah.

Kookie oppa entered with the discharge papers and looked at me telling "time to go home sweetheart" he winked at me. I blushed.

He kept the papers on the table and came towards me and kissed me every place in my face. I giggled. "your giggling is not at all helping me" he told me and started to kiss me making me moan.

"oh my god, its uncontrollable" he told me and smashed to my lips again we kissed for sometime breaking it to breath for both of us.

"Kook enough, let the poor girl breath" came in di with a smirk.

"I think we have to move our place for privacy" he told her.

"and you will not and I will make sure that" she told him with a pout.

Uf she used it, which soften oppa's eyes. "you know I wont leave you free right. I like to tease you. So I will continue to be with you, till you get bored" he told her with a wink.

Suddenly she started to cry making both our heart shattered into pieces. Kookie oppa went towards her consoling.

"if you stop crying I will buy you your favourite sweet ok?" he asked making her to stop crying immediately and gave him a full blown smile and asked him "really ?" , without much option he nodded smiling seeing her beautiful smile.

He hugged her and I looked at the duo of brother and sister. After sometime she went out saying she needs to find Tae oppa to say something. We both nodded.

Kookie oppa came near me and I asked him "is she ok ?"

"yah she is more than fine. Don't worry" he told me with a wink and helped me into the wheel chair.

"it is time to go home" he told me and we started our journey to home.

After one week

It has been one week since my recuperation. My recovery went well, all thanks to my brothers and hubby. He never left my side, at least not making sure that I was fit and fine to move on my own, which I am .

"so today you are going to restart your work right?" Tae oppa asked me from the other side of the dinning table.

"yah, I am fine. so I thought to restart." he nodded his head

"ok, but make sure you take your meds on time and have your food as well" he told me.

"I will make sure" I said to him with a small smile.

"great then, I will drop you off" he told me and stood up from the seat. He grabbed the keys and went towards the porch.

Di gave me a quick wave. She is on leave today since she has something to do. But I dont know, it feels like an excuse of something. It is going to be their anniversary soon and she along with my hubby is on leave to make some arrangements. I did a quick goodbye to her.

We reached my company building and he told me take care of.

"bye, you also take care and make sure di is fine too" I told making him frown his eyebrows.

"why? what happened ? Did she tell you anything?" he asked me.

"no she didn't tell me anything. She looks tired and pale. I just want to make sure she is fine" I told him.

"yah, even I have seen it. Thank you though for telling me" he told with a beautiful smile which I gave back and we did a quick goodbye. I went to my building and he went to, I think hospital or to di...

Poor di, I dont know what is coming for her...

Hello lovelies,

please do vote and comment.

Thank you for the vote in the old chapter as well.

Love you all....