CHAPTER 23

Jk POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see my wifey sleeping with a pout, while hugging me. She is drooling in my arms. I smiled at her and started to wake her up. I need to know whether it hurts or not. If it's still hurting we might go for a check up.

Going to a long day .....

"Hey Aru, wake up baby" I called her. At first she didn't budge, but after some seconds of me shaking, she opened her eyes.

"Hey, does it hurt " I asked her caressing her cheeks.

"I... what will happen if it hurts " she asked me in her craggy voice.

"Aru... I need the truth. Because if it hurts I may be of some help for you. Ok ?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Actually it is not hurting. But a sort of discomfort where I urinate, may be my bladder " she told me.

"It may not be your bladder. But your urethra. So it does hurt when you urinate right ?" I asked her seriously.

She looked down at my hand and started to feel with the fingers. "Yah" she told me.

"Ok. Now get ready. I will be back" I told her.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Just to get my phone. To arrange some appointments. Now go and freshen up baby " I told her and pinched her cheeks.

I stood up from the bed to outside our room trying to find Tae. He might be of some help. I walked up to the dinning table and saw the couple talking and Y/n blushing.

She got some phone call, going away from there and not before giving me a smack in my arms.

I gave Tae a confused look and he told me not to mind her since she is so cranky early in the morning.

I went to Tae and sat near him.

"I might need your help Tae" I told him sadly with a professional hint in it.

"What is the case ? And who is the patient ?" He asked me concerning.

"Actually. Me and Aru had a night yesterday and I think she has urinary infection. Can you check her for me and I didn't told her about the check up. I will tell her later . Is that ok?" I asked him.

"Kook she is my sister. It is my responsibility to take care of her. And I will. Isn't she 20 years ?" He asked me and I nodded .

"And why can't you check her by yourself ?" he asked me.

"I dont have the capacity to check her and hear her crying at the same time" I told him and started to walk towards our room to talk to her about the check up.

After sometime

she is sitting in the cushion for one of us to start talking. Yes, I have called Tae for mental support.

"So, Aru. I think you might need a check up" Tae started the conversation. While Aru gave me a look of betrayal. I am sorry baby, it is for your health and I will not play with it.

"Look, I am fine. I usually get this" she told making us both look at her.

"And what did the doctor say ?" I asked her.

"I didn't go to a doctor. I just take some painkiller and drink lot of water before calling it a day" she told us. We looked at her disbelief.

"Then you are definitely getting a check up. And no more question" Tae told her with no choice.

...................

Now she is sitting in the car sulking and looking out of the window.

"What happened ?" I asked her.

"What happened ?!. You dont know what happened ? You definitely have amnesia then" she told me in her most angrier voice. So cute.

"You are smiling at my pain. Great.. That was the least thing I wanted from you" she told me.

After lot of bickering we reached the hospital. She came out of the car and within seconds we are in Tae's cabin. Obviously he was not there. The nurse came to me and told me that he will be back within 5 minutes, that he went for rounds. I smiled towards the nurse and did a goodbye.

Just like the nurse said, Tae came to the cabin within 5 minutes and smiled at Aru, she didn't smiled but nodded.

"Hey, you ok ?" he asked her. She nodded when a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"My god, why are you crying ? Does it hurt a lot ?" he asked her sitting on his chair.

"No, I mean it does hurt. But that is not the problem. I am so shy" she told him.

She was sitting in the patients chair near to Tae. Tae slowly engulfed her into a brotherly hug. And caressed her hair.

"Hey, Deja vu. It reminds me of the day when y/n came into the cabin, and stunned to see me in the cabin, When she didn't even knew I was a doctor" he chuckled remembering old days.

"Really ?" Aru asked wiping her tears. "yes she did"

"So, tell me Aru. What hurts ?" he switched to his doctor mode.

She looked down at her lap, fidgeting her finger. She told him "it hurts when I pee".

"Ok, does your vagina hurts" he asked her.

She closed her eyes due to the embarrassment and looked at me, while I gave her an encouraging smile.

"Slightly" she whispered.

"ok, that must be because of the night. Now we can find your reason for the pain. Shall we ?" he asked her.

She gave me a pleading look.

"Dont worry. Let us finish the easy one first. We will do an ultrasound scan and then see what we can do ok?" Tae asked her.

"Ok" the one who is always talkative is no where to be found.

This is indeed going to be a long day for three of us. But, I think Tae know how to handle her. If it was me, she would be crying because of my scolding.