CHAPTER 18

Aru pov

Everything went well today. I had tons of meetings to conduct and many papers to sign because of my leave for one month. In my absence my employees took care of the company well. Thank god I got good employees. 

Now I am really hungry 😋. Need to fill my tummy. I smiled to myself about the thought of having food. And I can't wait to crash on the bed. Sleeping is on the tip of my eyes.

"What is the time ?" I asked to no one in particular and took my phone to know the time. It is unfortunately 11 pm. My hubby along with Tae oppa is going to kill me. Damn it, I have tons of missed calls.

24 from di
20 from Tae oppa.
2 from jimin oppa.
30 from kookie oppa.
22 from Avinash.

I think it is ready to open my grave. It has to be 6 foot down. It should be.

Then lots of messages from kookie oppa.

'Answer the call Aru.'
'Where the hell are you ?'
'We have all been calling you for almost  6 hours now 🤬😡😡'.

Great ! Just great ! My last wish was to enjoy my death. Yah it is was now (note the sarcasm). Then my phone rang. It is from my hubby. I Answer the call carefully not to break anything in the process of taking and answering the call.

"Damn it Aru. Where the hell have you been ? We are all anxious about you. Do you think this is a joke ?" He asked me, anger is evident in his tone.

"I am sorry " I told him.

"So you think a sorry will solve everything. I have called your secretary and found out that 'madam' didn't even care to have lunch. What did I told you when I dropped you Aru ?" He asked me with a sigh towards the end.

"Anyway. Tae is waiting for you in the parking. And all the best. I have an emergency delivery. Take care. And don't make Tae angry anymore that he is. It Won't be good for you. So just do whatever shit he says to do. You got me ?" He asked me.

"Yah I understood " I told him slowly getting anxious about Tae oppa being in the parking and not him or di.

"Ok, then take care. Bye 👋 " he told me. He cut the call without even waiting for my reply. That hurts. That hurts a lot. I teard up and I just stood from there stomping from my office. And told everyone to go home and be in the office at sharp 10am.

Everyone smiled at me and said a bye closing their programs.

I reached the elevater and to the parking. Every step I took made my heart beats up. I reached the front door handle and slowly into the car. Tae oppa was on a call. And I can hear with anger evident in his tone that he has lost his shit. He looked at me.

After sometime he cut the call. And started the car. Now this really hurts too. Journey in the car was silent, precisely an uncomfortable silence. I cleared my throat to say something but nothing came.

After sometime we reached home. When I was about to exit his voice boomed.

"Did I asked you to get out ?"

"No" I told him quickly not to get on his nerves.

"Great. Now tell me : why didn't you have your lunch ? And honestly " he told me composing himself not to get angry on me.

"I... I just " I unknowingly started to cry.

"Aru. You consider me as your brother right ?" He asked me and I nodded with a sniff.

"Then you can tell me anything you want. And you should know that I will not judge you no matter what. " He told me without any anger in his tone.

"I am sorry. I forgot. I was so much into working that sometime I forgot about food " I told him honestly.

He sighed at smiled at me. "Now that wasn't hard. Was it ?"

"No" I told him with a smile.

"Ok. Great. We can find a way for that. Now let us have some food. Y/n has cooked something special for you and is waiting for you. So let's go and see what it is ?" He told me with a wink.

"Will others forgive me ?" I asked him in-between the sniffing.

"That's upto you. Now stop crying . Or you will have terrible headache for tomorrow where you will not be able to work and might have to hear scolding from jungkook. " he told me and gave me a tissue.

"Now smile and wipe of that horrible tears from the beautiful and cute face.  😊

We came out. For my surprise no one was angry with me even Avinash. I don't know what happened to him. Everyone was talking while I was having food and di looked at my confused face. She sat near me and told me "don't get confused. Kook gave a warning to all of us to not get angry on you since you got the monster himself to scold you this time" she told me with a wink. I smiled at her.

I don't know what will happen when kookie oppa come. After some more lectures from others about my food habits they dismissed me. I went to my room which is my land, my world. I started to scroll through my phone.

"Still busy " it was kookie oppa looking at me keeping his left hand on his waist. I smiled towards him, but it went the same way it came by seeing his pissed off face. I gave him a nervous smile.

I stood up from my seat and went to hug him. And I did. At first he didn't do anything, at last after sometime he melted in it. I felt his warmness. Then I looked at him. When I was about to speak he stopped me with his fingers infront of my lips. I closed them.

"Don't say anything . I understood, but this is your last and final warning. Next time if something happens I won't mind spanking. " he told me with a smirk.

I smiled at him. Then he went to freshen up. Eventhough we did argue today, after sometime he came my way. I mean he didn't felt sorry. But he loves to care for me the same way as I do. We talked a lot about many things which includes the climate here and will buy few woollen dresses for warmer since it is getting so cool here.

We made it to bed after some talking. We slept well. But let me tell you something I am not feeling well. My stomach is  hurting. I mean a lot. Towards the right lower abdomen. I can't even turn or speak. I some how took the phone to see the time to be 6 in the morning.

I sniffed alarming Kookie oppa. He opened his eyes to look at me. I think I look terrible now from his change of expression from no emotions to worry. He immediately got up.

"What happened ? " he asked me.

"My stomach". I told him not being able to even hide my pain, or literally forgetting the fear of doctors when my husband himself is a doctor.

He came towards me to analyse me. But I stopped him coming near me and told him "can you please call di. I bed you. Please ".

I saw a sadness flash through his eyes. But he immediately went to call someone may be di.

The pain is unbearable. It is almost like someone kicking my stomach with lot of pins. Please got let it stop. Please. I was praying a lot to stop the pain to become more.

Hello my dear readers.

I am stopping here will show the continuation in the next update.

Hope u all like it.

Love you all guys.

If u love me please do vote for your me.

Do vote and comment.

Bye for now.

👋👋