CHAPTER 5

JK POV

I have been busy these days and didn't get a time to talk to my sweetheart. Got super busy and in between, my dear brother cum friend cum colleague Taehyung's wife, means my dear little sister got hospitalised because of her hubby, we didn't talk to him as a punishment, he deserve it, for doing it to her. When Namjoon hyung told us that, he she did not wake up with in 4 hours, she is going to be in coma. I want rip of Tae for what he did.

But now she is fine and we are all going to shopping now. We are in the car. y/n is not leaving a chance to tease me, of course people call it 'karma'. I will not leave a chance to tease her. Now any way we reached the venue, and Aru have already told me to buy, two suits and one some Indian dress for the groom, which I still don't get the name. she told me that she has arranged a person to help me get the dress. Only me and y/n is going. Because of three reasons, first of all I begged her to take leave for sometime for me because obviously she got the best idea about fashion in us.

"so, got any idea about which colour you want, I mean the suit" she asked me.

"mmm I, I. ok, I do not have any idea about all these, that is why I brought you here. Help me out of this" I told her.

"k. let us see" she told and I parked the car. We together came out to the venue of shop for the wedding dress.

"wow, everything is beautiful here. Thank god, I have asked you to come" I told her making her chuckle and smile. I smiled at her and we went inside the shop.

"welcome ma'am, sir. How can we help you?" the girl who greeted us asked us.

"hello. Actually, it is my big brother's wedding day after tomorrow, so we would like to get the dress as soon as possible. And we would be looking for blue suit, uh for his size. And please make it fast, we have to go somewhere else" she told before I can.

"you promised me, that you will spend the two days for your brother" I whined.

"stop it kook. I am not going anywhere. I just wanted to make sure, that you will gift the best gift for Aru. Now stop whining and follow me" she commanded me, I follow her like a lost puppy.

Finally which felt like a decade, while I have to handle some patients in the hospital in between, y/n select the best suit that looks best in me. I smiled at her and thanked her.

"now where?" I asked her.

"to the best jewellery shop we have please" she told me.

"what are you planning to do ?" I asked her seeing her smirk.

"let us see. let us close your black card." she told me making my mouth open.

"no way" I told her shocking.

"come on Jungkook, it is for your Aru" she told me making the best puppy eyes she has got.

My god why am I blushing. I cleared my throat and we started our journey.

"don't worry, we are going to buy her simple ring for her. I am sure she likes something simple. " she told looking at me smiling and I let out a sigh.

"miser" she whispered to herself.

"I heard it" I told her.

"I told that to make you hear buddy" she told making me laugh.

"you are indeed my sister" I told her and she started to laugh.

"also if we have time spare for today after this we have to buy her some dress. I know she will bring dress. But think she have to arrange it on her wedding day. Let us give her the day off" she told me and smiled at her caring nature for her little sis.