CHAPTER 6

JUNGKOOK POV

I cant believe that I am getting married tomorrow, I am very nervous about things. We have a huge age gap. so, I don't know how we will get along with our life. But I let those things go away, because right now I should think about packing my bags to go to India.

I cleanly packed the things that is to be needed and other stuff. All members are coming along with me. I am really happy for that, I can't say how much happy I am for them being with me, especially y/n, she is a great strength to me than my real sis. Y/n always makes sure that I am fine for my wedding.

Now we are boarding our flight. Got tickets, got the visa ready, and got done with the security checks and now sitting in our private plane. y/n was the first one to sleep in the flight. Everyone chuckled and teased Tae saying didn't let her sleep. Of course the cold man didn't budge. He smiled and let it go fast.

We all slept being afraid of the issues of jet lag.

Aru POV

Today kookie oppa will arrive. I really wanted to go and welcome him, but my mom the great, is not letting me out of her eye sight. I am sitting idle now after washing off my mehndi. It is really red, assuming that we love a lot each other. And still I want to see him. At last my begging paid the price. She let me go, yah only with my driver. I smiled and hugged her, she shook her head.

"ok, be careful, dont come being sick. ok ?" she asked and I nodded while smiling. I ran from there, "oh, now don't run" my mom yell from my back. I didn't gave much importance and I just ignored it, but the death glare of my dear elder cousin brother, I stopped running and smiled at him, he chuckled and shook his head.

After which felt like decade we reached the airport, I was eagerly waiting for their flight to land. I called him, yah, my fiancé.

"hey, did you reach ?" I asked him.

"yah, we reached." he told me.

"actually I am waiting outside. If you want to have some time "I told him, like asking for a date.

"ooh, dear you didn't have to come. yah, of course we can get to know each other more. ok" he told me, I know he is smiling.

"ok, see you soon" I told him.

After some time they reached outside, I could see all of them. I went near di and I hugged her. She seems shocked but reciprocated it fast. Then I gave to all members a hug, except my soon to be hubby. I felt sad for not giving him the hug, of course if my momknow this she is going to kill me, you know the superstition and stuff. He seems sad, so I gave him my first hug, he literally lifted me and flipped me, and I unknowingly let out a gasp. All laughed at us. He slowly let me down.

"we will have a small talk after you settle down, I have to go back fast since there are lot of guests coming and mom will kill me if I become late". I told kookie oppa. I gave him a nickname. Since he is way too elder, I am forced to call him oppa. Any way, we reached the hotels they are staying and I waited them to get settled in, while I waited him in the lobby.

After sometime I saw kookie oppa coming out, giving his beautiful smile. I stood up "shall we go ?" he asked me.

"yah, let us go and a dinner" I told him.

He smiled at me and we together went to a veg restaurant's, since I am vegetarian. He doesn't seem concern about that, which I am happy for. I led him into the hotel.

"This is my favourite hotel, let us have some food, come" I told him, while he held my hand and we together led to the table. After ordering we waited for the food, while waiting we talked about a lot, many stuff. The food arrived and I am not sure if he loved the food or not, because I have selected what I liked and yah. So I gathered my confidence and I asked him.

"do you like it ?" I asked him with concern.

"yah, I liked it. It has a different taste than ours. Thanks. I loved it, all thanks to you." he told me smiling at me. I gave the same smile but with a bit of a shy and blushing. I know he might have seen it. He chuckled and continued eating. Come on who might not be blushing seing her soon to be hubby for the first time in full body parts with organs and yah, ok I am admitting that I am shy for the time being.

We finished our eating. That was when I got the call. It was Sandeep bhaiya.

"hello bhaiya" I answered.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM THE WEDDING OR WHAT ?" he yelled at me, I have to keep the phone away from my ear due to sudden sound and yelling.

"is it Sandeep ?" asked kookie oppa.

I nodded and he took the phone from me and started to speak to him.

"hey, don't yell at my soon to be wife" he told him.

"oo, is she with you ? I thought she ran away" bhaiya told him.

"I don't think she will do that, but I am not sure if she will run away with me before wedding" he told to bhaiya and gave a wink to me. I widened my eyes and took the phone from him saying "enough of talking about me in my own phone". kookie oppa started to laugh and I know bhaiya is also laughing as I can hear it from my phone.

"ok, don't worry. I am coming back" I told bhaiya.

"don't get upset dear, you can spend your life time with him. Now come back, before aunty kill me" he told me.

"k. I am coming" I told him in a sigh.

We hung the call and I faced kookie oppa, he was trying his best to not laugh out. I glared at him, then he started to laugh. I silently paid the bill, and we together walked out, I walked fast to not talk to him, for teasing him. But I felt me being into a hard chest, gently into a warm hand. I tried to look at him. He was back hugging me.

"don't look at me, close you eyes" I did what he said. I felt him giving me a kiss on my head in hair. He turned me to face him see him smile, and I gave the smile.

"Let us start our life, I don't know if I will be the one you always imagined as your husband, but I am sure I will never disappoint you" he told me.

"I will make sure to keep you smile and will always take care of you" he told me and help me hand.

"thank you, for making me at ease always" I told him. He smiled at me and we went to the car. And we sat in the car in a comfortable silence.

We reached their hotel and did a quick bye to them and reached home within 5 minutes. Home was so full of people, mom gave me a death glare, she came to me as if she was about to kill me. But Sandeep bhaiya handled her well. And told me to get ready for some sort of a ritual and after the ritual, she told me "don't try to run away and sleep, we have a long way to go". I nodded and slept.

Cannot wait for tomorrow. No guys, dont tease me. I am both eager and nervous. But I have to sleep since I have a long day ahead. Happy to be his. 😊😊😉

Jungkook POV

I am really nervous and eager to see her again. Even though it is not even one hour since we parted but I miss her so much. I can't wait to make her mine. I am happy that she is going to be mine tomorrow.

I slept thinking all these. see you all in the wedding.

Hello everyone, hope all are happy. Hope you enjoyed it.