CHAPTER 29

Aru Pov

I have been waiting for the arrival of the flight. It has been a long flight. It was a connection flight, that we have to change the flight from Dubai to India.

And let me tell you, we are not directly going home. Oppa has a small apartment here. Firstly we will settle down here and then go to my home tomorrow and I am going to surprise them.

My family do not know that I am coming, they only know about oppa. That might have thought that my work freak came into place. But they are wrong.

Actually I am having sore throat and runny nose. I haven't told oppa. I don't want him to freak out and give me those biggy biggy injections. I haven't been feeling chill few minutes back, but now I am. My whole body is in pain. I can't say any of this to him.

And I have to keep a distance from him, so that he won't be able feel the hot temperature coming from me. He is sleeping peacefully near me. That was when the announcement from our pilot, saying that it is time to land.

He woke up and looked at me. He frowned his eyebrows. Oh god know. He looked at me suspiciously.

"You ok Aru ?" He tried to feel my temperature keeping his hand. I fought it and told him "of course I am ok. It is just that, this is my first time seeing them in person after our wedding. So just do not know how things will end up."

"Everything is going to be ok dear" he told me and tried to side hug me. But I beat him up saying I wanted to use the washroom.

"Are you sure you are ok ?" He asked me right away when I came from bathroom.

"Of course I am fine. I already told you" I told him with my painful and sore throat.

"If you say so" he uncomfortably dismissed the topic. Up until our landing he was looking at me now and then. You know suspiciously.

Getting luggage and going to the so called apartment was not at all an easy job for me.

"Aru, stop acting and tell me what the hell is going on" he asked the first thing when after closing the door of our apartment.

"What? What are you saying ? I am totally fine " I argued.

"When did I tell that you were not fine ?" He asked me.

"No, that's not what I meant" I told him trying to escape from his questions.

"Come here " he told me and I ran from there.

"No Aru. It won't be good for you. Running is not a good solution for you. Now damn it , where are you ?" He asked me while I hid behind the door. I unknowingly giggled.

Then there was a silence. Suddenly something caught my hand.

"No, please let me be " I told him wiggling in his grip.

"Nah, this is not going to end well for you " he told me and hardened his grip on me.

"Your body temperature is really high. Wait here I am going to get a thermometer. And do not even think about running. If you run, I will make the punishment in bed much more hard for you and you know that " he told and got up to get the meter.

I know it won't be good if I run. But he gave me no choice. So I am running for my life. I know he is coming to me with his biggy injections.

"Aru, whatever you did was not good for you. Can't wait you to be in bed baby" he whispered in my ears. How the hell did he got me.

He turned me and he hugged me. What happened to him ?

Then I felt my pants going down.

"No please" I begged.

"This is the only way and you know that" he told me hugging. Then my panties are out. He slowly carried me. I was a crying mess. 😢

"Don't worry this won't hurt. But in the bed I will make sure you are in pain baby" he told me. I know I messed up big this time.

He laid me in the bed.

"No ahhhh.... please no. I beg you " I screamed my lungs out feeling the needles going inside my butt.

"Shhhhh.... that is ok. Breath in and out. And relax. It won't hurt" he cooed me.

"No please please ahhh " I hysterically sobbed.

"Shhh... shh... that is going to be ok shhh... count with me" he told me. And the next second the pain was gone. He hugged me.

"Shhh... it is over. Breath in slowly and out or you will have a panic attack baby" he told me.

The next second I was out to sleep.

Jk pov

I was pissed is an understatement. Can't she take care of once.

And once her water works starts I can't control myself from hugging her.

Her begging for not injecting was heartbreaking for me. It was for her own good. She needs to take care of her for once.

I will punish her. That is an absolute fact. After the injections, the next second she was out like a light.

"Sleep tight baby. Tomorrow is going to be a long night for you and me. Can't wait you to be in bed beside me." I kissed her forehead.

Telling the maids to go home and sensing my drivers to arrive early in the morning. So that she can see her family and I can see my in-laws. I am sure we will have to be all day there. And she is much excited to see them. Her cousins...

Giving a good night kiss to her I also went to bed. It was a long flight. If I didn't give her the injection she won't be able to move an inch Tomorrow due to the pain. Her scream was heart piercing for me.

"Love you baby" I also closed my eyes. And the dreams took me over...

Please do vote and comment 
Love you all.